November 4, 200817 yr Stewart is not available tonight. Not sure why, but they just said it a few minutes ago. Dang...I hope He is not in trouble...Seems like he had a black cloud over his head last season...
November 4, 200817 yr I was listening to pre-game and I think it had something to do with his effort in practice. If that's the case they need to send him packing...This team doesn't need any kind of a cancer hanging around...
November 4, 200817 yr If that's the case they need to send him packing...This team doesn't need any kind of a cancer hanging around... Thats exactly right plus I dont see BCG letting him hang around anyways...
November 4, 200817 yr It's going to be fun watching Harrellson play against some strong competition...He doesn't look like the kind of guy that will back down ...:fight:
November 4, 200817 yr If that's the case they need to send him packing...This team doesn't need any kind of a cancer hanging around... :thumb:
November 4, 200817 yr It's going to be fun watching Harrellson play against some strong competition...He doesn't look like the kind of guy that will back down ...:fight: With him, PP and Perry we should be OK in the front court.. PP needs help to make the team better...
November 4, 200817 yr The thing I have noticed is that UK has some athletes. They can get up and down the court and more importantly.....drive the lane. They have guys that can beat their man off the dribble and penetrate.
November 4, 200817 yr With him, PP and Perry we should be OK in the front court.. PP needs help to make the team better... When you said Perry I was like what's this guy been smoking?Then The Light bulb came on... Perry Stevenson not Dwight Perry...:banana:
November 4, 200817 yr Now if we can just get Porter to transfer or even be the ball boy then we are going to be fine....
November 4, 200817 yr Now if we can just get Porter to transfer or even be the ball boy then we are going to be fine.... Porter is fine.
November 4, 200817 yr Porter is fine. I agree...Porter Played a good game...He did what the point has got to do...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.