Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/ UM-St. Louis EXH. updates...

Featured Replies

I believe as long as we stay healthy then we are atleast a sweet 16 team...

 

By far.:thumb:

  • Replies 73
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Biggest difference I see is effort and everyone seems to be on the same page as the coach this year.

Biggest difference I see is effort and everyone seems to be on the same page as the coach this year.

 

I think Billy Clyde has got more players that can play his style of ball which appears to be showing...

Has Stewart got in?

 

Stewart is not available tonight. Not sure why, but they just said it a few minutes ago.

Whats the score please? I'm watching MNF and refuse to change it to watch UK.

Whats the score please? I'm watching MNF and refuse to change it to watch UK.

 

UK 95-39.

Stewart is not available tonight. Not sure why, but they just said it a few minutes ago.

 

I was listening to pre-game and I think it had something to do with his effort in practice.

I was listening to pre-game and I think it had something to do with his effort in practice.

 

Thats what I love about BCG...:ylsuper:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.