Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Manual vs Male

Featured Replies

The old rivalry is back at PJCS this friday. What type of crowd will be there?

Thoughts on who is going to win?

Male 24-18

Manual comes in prepared and wins two years in a row for the first time in a long time.

The more I think about this game, the more appriopriate I think it would be for this to be game of the week. Both teams have been somewhat inconsistant. Manual just came off a double OT game against an average/below average Bullitt East team (4-5 with the last three wins being only by 3 points, though to be fair the losses have been mostly close as well). Male just came off a loss to a good Eastern squad.

 

Common opponents have been:

 

Central

(Manual 34, Central 28)

(Male 10, Central 23 [after a bye-week])

 

Ballard

(Manual 36, Ballard 26 [result of the first meeting])

(Manual 14, Ballard 30 [result of the second meeting])

(Male 13, Ballard 30)

 

Butler

(Manual 41, Butler 20)

(Male 42, Butler 22)

 

From this, it looks to be a pretty even match. Should be a good game.

I think Male gets back on track -- Male 24-Manual 20.

Manual 14 Male 7

I'm concerned because Manual is not playing great right now.

Male 28-26.

I'm concerned because Manual is not playing great right now.

 

This game seems to be an emotional one for both teams. The last four or five games I saw were pretty close, last years went to Manual. Will emotion get it back for Male or will Manual keep the barrel?

 

It seems like Male is down this year - as is Manual. This year seems like another toss-up.

 

Hopefully the rain will hold off for the evening and the boys can enjoy being in Cardinal Stadium. :banana:Good night for a party.

I'm concerned because Manual is not playing great right now.

 

Did Central's starting QB play in the Manual game?

Did Central's starting QB play in the Manual game?

 

I think they had a starter or two out but I'm not sure if it was the QB.

I think this comes down to whether or not Male can throw the ball. Manual did a good job of shutting down Male's run game last year. Granted, Manual threw the ball well, but if Manual keeps this game close, they can certainly win it. Justin Green is back but how effective will he be? If Manual can stop the run, pressure the QB and control the game on offense, they will be fine. Male appears to be really struggling with establishing their identity. I think this will be one of the tightest games in while for this rivarly. In the end, I can see Manual pulling it off. I dont like it, but Male's best game against a quality opponent was Fern Creek. Ballard and Central ran all over them and Manual could do so as well. If thats the case, Male is in trouble. Male isnt doing well with their backs against the wall late in the game. They turn the ball over too much and panic real easily.

 

Manual 24 Male 21

Manual -23 Male-21 Why is this game at PJCS? Will it make any money? I don't know what the crowd needs to be before you break even.... anybody know?

Manual -23 Male-21 Why is this game at PJCS? Will it make any money? I don't know what the crowd needs to be before you break even.... anybody know?
Neither schools stadium can handle the crowd. Last years crowd was outstanding especially for the Manual side. I do have some concern with both schools being a little down that the crowd might suffer.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.