Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cremation or Traditional Burial?

When you pass away, will you be buried in a casket/mozzaleum or be cremated? 52 members have voted

  1. 1. When you pass away, will you be buried in a casket/mozzaleum or be cremated?

    • Casket/Mausoleum
      57%
    • I will be cremated
      38%
    • Something else
      3%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I just thought it was an interesting question but since I work at a Funeral Home, I am probably the only one that cares, lol. Anyhoo, Which one will you have???

  • Replies 71
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
:lol:

 

I am 23, it has never crossed my mind!

 

Just because you are 23 means that it should not cross your mind? So you have NEVER thought of where you will be buried when you pass away or anything of the sort???

  • Author
Cremation for me.

 

For the record, you are like 22 years old right?

Stuff and mounted in my recliner with the remote in one hand and a diet mt. Dew in the other with the Scripture laid across my lap.

Just because you are 23 means that it should not cross your mind? So you have NEVER thought of where you will be buried when you pass away or anything of the sort???

 

No. I have never thought about where I would be buried at.

Stuff and mounted in my recliner with the remote in one hand and a diet mt. Dew in the other with the Scripture laid across my lap.

 

:lol:

For the record, you are like 22 years old right?

 

Yep.

  • Author
No. I have never thought about where I would be buried at.

 

What was your answer for the first part of my question?

:lol:

 

I have a feeling that, knowing LBBC, this is one of those cases where it is "funny because it is true" :lol:

What was your answer for the first part of my question?

 

I can't speak for all 23 year olds, but for me, it has not crossed my mind.

 

Do you have a living will?

  • Author
I can't speak for all 23 year olds, but for me, it has not crossed my mind.

 

Do you have a living will?

 

No & I bet you can't name me 5 people who do...

Cremation , I don't want people staring at me and I don't want a "funeral" , just put me on a shelf. It is cheaper and my family can have a party with the rest , a little money.;)

No & I bet you can't name me 5 people who do...
I could easily.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.