Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lincoln County/Scott County Predictions

Who You Taking, in this Game? 30 members have voted

  1. 1. Who You Taking, in this Game?

    • Lincoln County
      16%
    • Scott County
      83%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Records (Season; District)

Lincoln County (1-7; 0-4)

Scott County (6-2; 3-0)

 

 

Results to Date (Opponent’s record in parenthesis)

 

Lincoln County (Coach: Mike Settles)

L 30-35 to Washington County (3-5)

L 13-34 to Tates Creek (2-6)

L 0-47 to Mercer County (4-4)

L 6-35 to Southwestern (4-4)

L 13-35 to Rockcastle County (6-2)

L 20-58 to South Laurel (3-5)

W 40-20 over Garrard County (3-5)

L 27-54 to Pulaski County (5-3)

 

Scott Countyy (Coach Jim McKee)

W 23-14 over Boone County (7-1)

L 10-16 to Lexington Catholic (5-4)

W 45-7 over Paul Dunbar (1-7)

W 40-9 over Shelby County (0-8)

L 17-24 to Oldham County (6-2)

W 24-21 over Madison Central (7-1)

W 34-20 over Tates Creek (2-6)

W 35-7 over George Rogers Clark (5-3)

 

Opponents’ Records

Lincoln County Opponents are 30-34 (46.8%); defeated opponents are 3-5 (37.5%)

Scott County Opponents are 33-32 (50.7%); defeated opponents are 22-26 (45.8%)

 

When Lincoln County Has The Ball

Lincoln County points scored 149 total; 18.6 per game

Scott County points allowed 118 total; 14.75 per game

 

When Scott County Has The Ball

Scott County points scored 228 total; 28.5 per game

Lincoln County points allowed 318 total; 39.75 per game

 

 

Common Opponents (1)

 

Vs. Tates Creek

Lincoln County lost 30-35

Scott County won 34-20

 

Win loss record against common opponents

Lincoln County 0-1

Scott County 1-0

 

Points Scored against common opponents

Lincoln County 30 total; 30 per game

Scott County 34 total; 34 per game

 

Points Allowed against common opponents

Lincoln County 35 total; 35 per game

Scott County 20 total; 20 per game

 

Series

Lincoln County and Scott County have met 11 times in football. Lincoln County leads the series 8 games to 3.

 

In the series, Lincoln County has outscored the Cardinals 286-103, for a per game average of roughly 26-9.

 

Season/Winner/Score

1974 Scott County 7-14

1987 Lincoln County 35-0

1988 Lincoln County 41-7

1989 Lincoln County 20-0

1990 Lincoln County 29-16

1991 Lincoln County 26-7

1992 Lincoln County 7-0

1993 Lincoln County 48-3

1994 Lincoln County 34-14

1999 Scott County 21-22

2007 Scott County 18-20

TOTAL POINTS 286-103

Average per game 26-9.3

I hate to go against Lincoln, but I think Scott wins this one.

Scott Co. 49-7.

  • Author

The voting right now is 11-1 in favor of Scott County. I guess I am the last one left on the sinking ship........

Mr. Network I'll be glad to ride that ship with you till the end.

The voting right now is 11-1 in favor of Scott County. I guess I am the last one left on the sinking ship........

 

Not around the Lincoln Co. program, but with Coach Settles there, I am sure there are better days ahead.

  • Author
Not around the Lincoln Co. program, but with Coach Settles there, I am sure there are better days ahead.

 

 

My comment was only in reference to the voting on this game. I have full confidence in Coach Settles.

My comment was only in reference to the voting on this game. I have full confidence in Coach Settles.

 

Me too. Coach Settles will do a good job. I thought you were talking about the program in general.

Live in Scott Co. where I was raise for 15 years,now live in Lincoln Co. So,who do I go for? Well,lets say good luck to both teams and may the best team win.;):D

This is another very difficult match up for the Pats. Scott is probably the best, or second best team they have played. It will take a perfect effort to make it a competitive game.

 

This is the second of four straight road games and the second straight year the Pats have travelled to Georgetown. Something has to be done about the scheduling, it makes no sense to play four straight road games to end the season, especially when one of them is an away/away series.

 

I am sure Coach Settle will get it fixed.

SC 43-13

This is another very difficult match up for the Pats. Scott is probably the best, or second best team they have played. It will take a perfect effort to make it a competitive game.

 

This is the second of four straight road games and the second straight year the Pats have travelled to Georgetown. Something has to be done about the scheduling, it makes no sense to play four straight road games to end the season, especially when one of them is an away/away series.

 

I am sure Coach Settle will get it fixed.

 

The Patriots are playing better now than early in the season. Let's be honest, that last year's focus on varsity only (eg. only 2-3 total JV and frosh games in 2007) really hurt Lincoln as well as the graduation losses and early season injuries. Coach Settles is doing a fine job and they will get better, ... IMHO, already have. Give him time, and everyone in Lincoln knows that the Pats will be right back in the hunt.

 

As far as this game, I don't see anyway Scott doesn't win. But, it is a good thing that the games aren't played on paper!

This is another very difficult match up for the Pats. Scott is probably the best, or second best team they have played. It will take a perfect effort to make it a competitive game.

 

This is the second of four straight road games and the second straight year the Pats have travelled to Georgetown. Something has to be done about the scheduling, it makes no sense to play four straight road games to end the season, especially when one of them is an away/away series.

 

I am sure Coach Settle will get it fixed.

 

 

 

It is an away/away series because Scott pays Lincoln to come and play. They do with with several games every year. They try to only play away games that are district games and in that case they have to be home/home contracts.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.