Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

North Oldham / Western Hills Prediction

North Oldham vs Western Hills 26 members have voted

  1. 1. North Oldham vs Western Hills

    • North Oldham
      69%
      18
    • Western Hills
      30%
      8

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Hills has played well on defense and the offense is starting to play much better. Against Frankfort, 3 kick returns for TDs was the difference in the game. Defense held Weaver to 100 yards (79 on one play) and offense moved the ball well all game. Going to be a great game for the district title. Hills wins a close game (as all games in this district have been) 28-21.

I am going to take NO in this one. I think that they are going to control to the clock. It will be a close one though.

 

NO - 24

WH - 21

I like the Cincinnati team in this one by 10

I like the Cincinnati team in this one by 10

 

Sorry, this is not the Cincinnati, Ohio Western Hills team. This Western Hills is from Frankfort, Kentucky.

I like the Cincinnati team in this one by 10

C'mon Skunk, you're better than that.

I am going to go with North in this one I really liked what I saw last week although Western Hills is not a TC I still think the wingT spins North in this one. 31-19 North. Again Beautiful Stadium you all should be proud.:thumb:

Edited by spindoc

North Oldham by 2 TDs

North is too deep and better running the ball...weather tips the hand in their favor. Great OL & DL.

 

Gotta be impressed by the way WH has improved...should be an exciting game.

 

North Oldham 28, Western Hills 21

 

Listen to the game online at http://www.teamline.cc enter 7761 Broadcast time is 7 pm ET. Listen for free.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.