Alabama/Ole Miss

buzzer beater

Both teams are coming off bye weeks, I expect Bama to come out and control this game from the kickoff and win big..

Alabama - 44

Ole Miss - 17

You vastly overestimate Bama here. This game came down to the final 30 seconds last year with Nick Saban crying his way to one of the most controversial calls in replay history, a call not entirely even defined in the rules as one replay can correct.

Nick Saban ran on the field crying until they gave him the call. Ole Miss will be fired up, Houston Nutt is a big game coach who seems to have let downs in games he should win but wins the one's he shouldn't. Bama will be over looking Ole Miss and Ole Miss will want revenge for Saban crying his way to victory last year.

Rebels 28

Bama14

You vastly overestimate Bama here. This game came down to the final 30 seconds last year with Nick Saban crying his way to one of the most controversial calls in replay history, a call not entirely even defined in the rules as one replay can correct.

Nick Saban ran on the field crying until they gave him the call. Ole Miss will be fired up, Houston Nutt is a big game coach who seems to have let downs in games he should win but wins the one's he shouldn't. Bama will be over looking Ole Miss and Ole Miss will want revenge for Saban crying his way to victory last year.

Rebels 28

Bama14

That may be true, but this Alabama team is better, way better than last years..

That may be true, but this Alabama team is better, way better than last years..

Mark it down, they will over look Ole Miss and the Ole Miss veterans remember last year all to well. Alabama will loose at least 3 games this season, and this is the first. Auburn and LSU will get them too, plus whoever they play in a bowl game might have get them have to see the match up before I make that call.

721...what part of 31-0 haft-time you don't understand?

UK woke up the Tide.

Now your logic your using was correct for the Gators, I think that game made us take you serious like we did with Clemson/Bulldogs.

Good Luck to the Rebels....we have everyone healthy including our leading wideout who missed the Kentucky game.

721...what part of 31-0 haft-time you don't understand?

UK woke up the Tide.

Now your logic your using was correct for the Gators, I think that game made us take you serious like we did with Clemson/Bulldogs.

Good Luck to the Rebels....we have everyone healthy including our leading wideout who missed the Kentucky game.

They woke em up so much they gave up a hail marry in prevent defense with a minute to go :sssh:. I promise ya the Rebels will be ready. The rebel line will cause as many problems for Bama as UK's did with Hardy, Tillman, and Powe. So then the game goes in to John Parker's hands and he's been known to make mistakes before. But I don't think it will be a 31-0 halftime deal like Georgia, the rebels will come ready to play. I will say they have to play near perfect to win and bama has to make some mistakes, but stranger things have happened.