Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Middlesboro/Harlan County

Who Wins? 29 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Harlan County
      55%
      16
    • Middlesboro
      44%
      13

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 34
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to say HC for sure. But after the Breathit lose, I think M'boro has a good chance. Will be a good game to watch.

Harlan Co. 24-22.

This will probably be Middlesboro's only really good chance to beat Harlan Co. because they are going to get better and better. This one should be a close one.

Middlesboro 28 Harlan county 14

 

Talking about seeing things from a different perspective. I just dont see that happening at all and if it does Harlan County needs to rethink things.

Harlan Co 35

Yellow J 7

To think Harlan Co will beat a solid Middlesboro team that almost beat one of the top teams in the mountains (Corbin) last week by this kind of score is not very realistic at all and that is putting it about as nicely as I can. IMO at best this will be a good game and Harlan squeeks out a close one, but I would have to think Middlesboro would be the favorite.

Harlan 14-10

Talking about seeing things from a different perspective. I just dont see that happening at all and if it does Harlan County needs to rethink things.

Well I do.

I think if Harlan County can line up and run over Middlesboro they can play with them, but IMHO HC has to find a way to add a dimension (passing) to their game to play to the next level down the road.

 

Slow methodical grind...advantage HC. Track meet advantage Mboro. (BTW I know that contradicts what I just said...lol)

 

One thing I have noticed in the past is that Mboro sometimes has issues with penalties and mistakes (fumbles). This game will loom large in how HC finishes up the year.

Cant wait to see the D-line, and especially James Phillips go against this Boro Offense....I look for BIG things from Phillips and Co..

HC in a close one. Well, if they can get an answer for Adams that is.

HC in a close one. Well, if they can get an answer for Adams that is.

 

HC has more to worry about then him...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.