October 12, 200817 yr Author Lets go Breaston get me some fantasy points! He is making some catches , I don't have stats, but he has played OK, fantasy wise, except a TD.
October 12, 200817 yr Okay, it's official. Tony Romo is doing everything in his power to not throw the ball to TO.... As a Steelers fan, I'm licking my chops in anticipation of Dec. 7. They ought to be in full meltdown mode for a few weeks by that time.
October 12, 200817 yr As a Steelers fan, I'm licking my chops in anticipation of Dec. 7. They ought to be in full meltdown mode for a few weeks by that time. I think TO has every reason to be upset. It's no surprise they've been struggling the past couple weeks, and TO hasn't been involved in the gameplan in those games. If they start looking for him, it opens things up for Witten and Barber.
October 12, 200817 yr Wooowwwwww....Cowboys block the first FG, but it doesnt stand because Arizona calls a TO. Folk bangs the second attempt. :eek:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.