Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boys/Cards updates

Featured Replies

Wooowwwwww....Cowboys block the first FG, but it doesnt stand because Arizona calls a TO. Folk bangs the second attempt. :eek:

 

?? Who did what??

  • Replies 45
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
?? Who did what??

 

Wisenhunt called a TO as the ball was snapped on the first attempt. Turns out the Cards blocked it, but they officials awarded Zona the timeout. Folk made the re-do from 52.

The game is in Arizona, but if I didn't know any better I'd say it's in Dallas. I swear there are a ton of Cowboy fans there.

The game is in Arizona, but if I didn't know any better I'd say it's in Dallas. I swear there are a ton of Cowboy fans there.

 

I was just thinking the same thing.

I was just thinking the same thing.

 

Ha! wait to you see Heinz West next week:lol:

Ha! wait to you see Heinz West next week:lol:

 

:ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper:

Man..What an ending...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.