Wish You Were Here...Wish I Wasn't

Birdsfan

Just relax and enjoy the fact your with family. You'll look back on this vacation and have wonderful memories. Have a safe trip back to the Bluegrass!
You're absolutely right. I had a little fun with our vacation mishaps and weird occurrences; but this really was a unique and enjoyable experience. It was the first time the kids had ever been away from their parents for any length of time. I think they had a ball. By the way, this past Tuesday, Garret reminded us that it was the one year anniversary of the terrible day that he broke his leg playing football. He's come a long way!

They leave tomorrow and the rest of us leave Saturday. Quality time spent with family is always something to treasure. So, even though we had a few tribulations, I wouldn't have traded this past week for anything in the world.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're absolutely right. I had a little fun with our vacation mishaps and weird occurrences; but this really was a unique and enjoyable experience. It was the first time the kids had ever been away from their parents for any length of time. I think they had a ball. By the way, this past Tuesday, Garret reminded us that it was the one year anniversary of the terrible day that he broke his leg playing football. He's come a long way!

They leave tomorrow and the rest of us leave Saturday. Quality time spent with family is always something to treasure. So, even though we had a few tribulations, I wouldn't have traded this past week for anything in the world.

As I said before...making memories my friend...that is what it is all about.:thumb:

We will be heading home in the morning. I'll be back online late tomorrow night. See y'all then. :thumb:

Have a safe trip BF, after your week I really mean that :scared:......have a safe trip. I will be glad to see you back online bc then we will know you're o.k.. I have to say that I thought that Mrs. OR and I were the only ones that had basd vacation "adventures", I know that we are not but when it is happening it seems that way.