Battle for the Brass Lantern

nWo

Who will win?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• University of the Cumberlands
    • Union College

The University of the Cumberlands will travel to Barbourville to face off against Union College for the Brass Lantern. The game is scheduled to kickoff at 1:30 pm on Saturday October 11. Who will win?

Union is in trouble here. Cumberlands only loss is to an NCAA Division 2 school on the road which they played tough. Union has traditionally kept this game close, but has come up on the short end of the stick most of the time. One thing is for sure though this is a bitter rivalry and the little stuff will win this game. These are two of the best teams either of these schools have ever put on the field.

Union is in trouble here. Cumberlands only loss is to an NCAA Division 2 school on the road which they played tough. Union traditionally has kept this game close, but has come up on the short end of the stick most of the time. One thing is for sure though this is a bitter rivalry and the little stuff will win this game. These are two of the best teams either of these schools have ever put on the field.

I think Union is a little different ball club than what they have "traditionally" put on the field.

I think Union is a little different ball club than what they have "traditionally" put on the field.

Same can be said for Cumberlands though, they made the playoffs for the first time in over 20 years last year and won their division in the Mid-South Conference. While Union has improved it can't be denied Cumberlands has improved as well.

Same can be said for Cumberlands though, they made the playoffs for the first time in over 20 years last year and won their division in the Mid-South Conference. While Union has improved it can't be denied Cumberlands has improved as well.

Didn't say anything to the contrary. Should be a good game. I think Pollock on O and Williams on D will be the difference.

Union by 10. Go Dawgs:dancingpa

I'm fairly certain that Union College will give them all they can handle, probably at least 4 times more than run-of-the-mill Union College!!!!

Union did handle Georgetown. Still think Union will have the athletes to win.

Edited by nWo

The University of the Cumberlands will travel to Barbourville to face off against Union College for the Brass Lantern. The game is scheduled to kickoff at 1:30 pm on Saturday October 11. Who will win?

Me and a couple of my buddies are going to be there so its going to be a decent game. Im really wanting to see the linebacker from Union and he will dominated Cumberland. The underdog will win UC Patriots 14 UC Bulldogs7