Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WHAT DOES "ttt" MEAN ????

Featured Replies

Well, while we're at it, IMO? and lol? thanks the farmer

IMO-In my opinion

lol-Laughing out loud

and all this time I thought ttt meant "that's the truth!" ;)

That was what I thought it meant.

so basically, saying "ttt" means hey fellas, stop the :fight: and :argue: and let's get back on the main topic at hand, correct?

That was what I thought it meant.

so basically, saying "ttt" means hey fellas, stop the :fight: and :argue: and let's get back on the main topic at hand, correct?

No.

ttt means "to the top".

 

It's just a way to put a thread at the top of the list in a forum.

Wow and all along I thought it meant...

TonyDanza's Talking Trash

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow and all along I thought it meant...

TonyDanza's Talking Trash

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's just something that's assumed. :devil:

I learn something new everyday on here.

"Totally Tubular, Tony"
That is sooo, like, totally val and stuff.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.