Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WHAT DOES "ttt" MEAN ????

Featured Replies

Ive seen this reply on many posts...and was wondering what it meant.

take the trash

well...actually it means....To The Top.....to bring a thread back to the top of the list.

I asked the same question a little while ago too

I always heard that it meant "true true true". But what you guys said sounds right.

well...actually it means....To The Top.....to bring a thread back to the top of the list.

We have a winner! :D

We have a winner! :D

Did you expect something less of me :confused:

Did you expect something less of me :confused:

No, just having a little fun.

Bring To The Top.

 

 

Anymore brain busters?!?! Take it easy...I'm getting lucky :D

No, just having a little fun.

I know ;)

I know ;)

:laugh: :thumb:

:D back to the top... :D

 

or

 

bump to the top!

:D back to the top... :D

 

or

 

bump to the top!

YEAH YEAH YEAH....that's what YOU think that it means :rolleyes: ......:D

and all this time I thought ttt meant "that's the truth!" ;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.