Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Redskins 26 Cowboys 24

Featured Replies

Final.

 

Tough loss for the BOYS to a division rival, at home.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess the Cowboys aren't the greatest team in the history of organized football.

 

Great win for the Redskins, a team that was buried after Week 1. They have rebounded nicely.

When I saw this thread, I knew immediately that HB20 started it....:lol:

 

 

TO had a nice game, and an interesting presser afterwards.

  • Author
When I saw this thread, I knew immediately that HB20 started it....:lol:

 

 

TO had a nice game, and an interesting presser afterwards.

 

How bout them Cowboys? :lol:

 

 

What did TO have to say in his presser?

How bout them Cowboys? :lol:

 

 

What did TO have to say in his presser?

 

He said some things like, "what can I say, when I get the ball things happen, when I don't things don't..."

 

As much as I like TO, he seemed to be pouting a bit, and that's not a good sign to me...Especially since he had 7 catches for 70-something yards and a TD.

I didn't see or hear TO's presser, but if he said that, it's not a positive for the Boys. I still think they are the team to beat, but they are not unbeatable.

He said some things like, "what can I say, when I get the ball things happen, when I don't things don't..."

 

As much as I like TO, he seemed to be pouting a bit, and that's not a good sign to me...Especially since he had 7 catches for 70-something yards and a TD.

 

Chris Collingsworth talked about this after the game. He pointed out that TO was involved in 20 of the 61 offensive plays the Cowboys ran tonight (including catches/drops/failed attempts/hand offs to TO). Basically 1/3 of the plays and the guy is still complaining. The Cowboys's team chemistry just isn't "working" as of late.

  • Author
I didn't see or hear TO's presser, but if he said that, it's not a positive for the Boys. I still think they are the team to beat, but they are not unbeatable.

 

Really? :lol:

Washington's defense did a great job of shutting down the run and the Cowboys defense was terrible in the 2nd quarter. This was a big wake up call for the Cowboys they got their butts handed to them on their home field, and if they keep playing like that we won't have to worry about them choking in the playoffs T.O. will be eating his popcorn and watching the playoffs from his house.

How bout them Cowboys? :lol:

 

 

What did TO have to say in his presser?

 

TO probably said something about Romo being his teammate and his quarterback. :lol:

 

Yes, it's cheap and an old joke, but if everyone is going to bow down to this team, I'm going to have some fun when they lose.

 

Anyway, back to the game, it was like watching USC or Florida this weekend. You just kept expecting the Cowboys to break out and go up by two or three scores and then salt the game away. They are just going to beat each other to death in the NFC East before it's all said and done.

I like watching the Cowboys lose. I don't know why.

  • Author
I like watching the Cowboys lose. I don't know why.

 

Most people do...don't worry. Theres nothing wrong with you...there's something wrong with the Cowboys :lol:.

  • Author

Only bad part about this is now Redskins fans will be claiming they are the best team in the NFL. Oh how quickly week 1 is forgotten.

Only bad part about this is now Redskins fans will be claiming they are the best team in the NFL. Oh how quickly week 1 is forgotten.

 

The Giants and Titans are the two best teams in the NFL right now. Why? Because they have the best combined offensive and defensive line play in the league. Period. They fly under the radar because what they do ain't always pretty, but it works.

 

There's still plenty of football to be played though, and the best team's in September don't always end up there in January. But, right now, I'd rank the Giants #1 because they won the Super Bowl last year and the Titans #2.

 

Barring significant injuries, I like their chances. Both teams are built to win anywhere and in any conditions. Dominant defense, line play and strong run games travel and aren't affected by wind, snow and rain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.