Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Orton

Featured Replies

He's now listing Kansas next to UK at the top of his list...

  • Replies 52
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So is midnight madness at KU the Friday after Big Blue Madness? I assume he'll be at both?

  • Author
So is midnight madness at KU the Friday after Big Blue Madness? I assume he'll be at both?

Correct, and that seems to be the plan...

Will this be the first big time recruiting battle between ole' buddies in BCG in Self? I know Liggins at one time considered KU, but this should be on another level...

Has Orton set a timetable for his decision?

  • Author

I'm a bit conflicted on Orton and the importance of landing him. On one side Gillispie needs to start landing high level big men, but on the other I'm not so sure Orton is a big time, impact post prospect...

He seems like a little meatier version of Randolph.

Much better motor than Morris.

Top 2-3 center prospect this year...five star recruit...got the body...offensive game could/should improve...sounds like a legit prospect to me.

  • Author
Much better motor than Morris.

Top 2-3 center prospect this year...five star recruit...got the body...offensive game could/should improve...sounds like a legit prospect to me.

Much better than Morris on motor alone?

I don't see a lot of differences between the two. Highly rated big (see it every year) with a limited ceiling at this point IMO.

It's not like 09 is loaded at C...

I dont think Orton is a make or break recruit but I think he definitely has potential and lean more towards letabrother's opinion on him. Deniz Kilicli sounds like an intriguing prospect as well and might end up being the better player.

I don't think he is as important as Patterson was to land. Remeber boys we have a man-child by thye name of Dominique Ferguson on the way..

I don't think he is as important as Patterson was to land. Remeber boys we have a man-child by thye name of Dominique Ferguson on the way..

 

Which would make a big guy like Orton a bigger "get", and help the adjustment to the college game.

  • Author
Which would make a big guy like Orton a bigger "get", and help the adjustment to the college game.

Ferg is a 3/4, so it's apples and anchovies...

Ferg is a 3/4, so it's apples and anchovies...

 

Not at all. A bigtime, athletic player will take a lot of the focus off of a big man, and allow him time to develop.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.