Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Orton

Featured Replies

  • Author
There you go again. :D

 

Topics & discussions evolve. It's one of the perks of a discussion board.

So because you took it off topic, I have to follow? Nope. My thread, and it's staying on Orton, 09 and the future... :p :banana:

  • Replies 52
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So because you took it off topic, I have to follow? Nope. My thread, and it's staying on Orton, 09 and the future... :p :banana:

 

Smells like defeat to me.

 

Apology accepted. :cool:

  • Author
Smells like defeat to me.

 

Agreed. Apology accepted... :fire:

Congratulations GT! :thumb: You got the last word, and it looks like you got your thread back on topic! Nice work :thumb::thumb::thumb:

 

Our team is lacking in post play. A 5 Star, 6"10, 3rd-ranked center in his class can't hurt, no matter what year he is eligible. I haven't seen him play like the rest of you, but I figure that he'll be better than we have.

Orton would be a huge get for UK, particularly if Patterson leaves. While from what I understand hes got a long ways to go offensively, with his size and strength and athleticism we really need a guy like him. If he can develop into a solid defender he will be fine. From what Ive heard, Pilgrim is very talented so he could hopefully be more of an offensive threat inside.

 

Also, I think it will look really good with UK getting Hood and Orton. I believe the 2010 class has the potential to truly be a great class so adding other good parts around it could be big for UK.

I don't know why were counting Patterson out already.. But anyways, Orton will be a huge get and it would be a blow to the prgram not to get a big like him in 2009. What about Favors, or Sidney?

  • Author
I don't know why were counting Patterson out already.. But anyways, Orton will be a huge get and it would be a blow to the prgram not to get a big like him in 2009. What about Favors, or Sidney?

I'm not counting Patterson out for 09. I'm simply saying if he's back something went very wrong along the way.

 

No way they get Favors. Same with Sidney...

I'm not counting Patterson out for 09. I'm simply saying if he's back something went very wrong along the way.

 

No way they get Favors. Same with Sidney...

 

I think the only big man we have a shot at ranked high is probably Cousins if he were to decommit. Not saying thats likely either. It is nice to see us make Favors' top 6, but I'd say thats about it.

I'm not counting Patterson out for 09. I'm simply saying if he's back something went very wrong along the way.

 

No way they get Favors. Same with Sidney...

Not necessarily,his mom has said from the start she wants him to get his education while he is here and she may have some pull you know.:thumb:

Not necessarily,his mom has said from the start she wants him to get his education while he is here and she may have some pull you know.:thumb:

 

Didn't Billy G recently say that if all goes well this year Paterson would be in the NBA this year?

He said something like that.We don't know what the all goes well means.There may be certain goals for him or the team or both.I did read where Orton said BG told him they both would play at the same time if Patterson stayed in school.

Pilgrim will give Kentucky a threat inside at the 4 spot for 2009-2010(I know Cincy fans dont think he is much but they would be wrong) I also think Daniel Orton or Deniz Kilicli will fill our 5 spot nicely to go along with Josh Harrellson and Perry Stevenson. I dont think Kentucky will have to many problems inside with that rotation.

I would also say that Dominque Ferguson is definitely a 4 man. No way he could guard a three man on the college level.

  • Author
Pilgrim will give Kentucky a threat inside at the 4 spot for 2009-2010(I know Cincy fans dont think he is much but they would be wrong) I also think Daniel Orton or Deniz Kilicli will fill our 5 spot nicely to go along with Josh Harrellson and Perry Stevenson. I dont think Kentucky will have to many problems inside with that rotation.

 

My opinions on Pilgram are from watching him play for a LONG time. If he's finally living up to his potential, good for him. I'll believe it when I see it, however...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.