Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Orton

Featured Replies

My opinions on Pilgram are from watching him play for a LONG time. If he's finally living up to his potential, good for him. I'll believe it when I see it, however...

 

So...Your saying he's not as good as people think?

  • Replies 52
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
So...Your saying he's not as good as people think?

I'm saying he has all the tools to be very good, but has never shown the desire to get there. If that's changed, and changed for good, he can be a major factor for UK...

I'm saying he has all the tools to be very good, but has never shown the desire to get there. If that's changed, and changed for good, he can be a major factor for UK...

 

Apparently he has been very impressive in his short tenure at Kentucky.

 

You & I both know what that means, but it's still encouraging. From all accounts, the physical tools are there. Maybe a change of scenery will do him good.

  • Author
Apparently he has been very impressive in his short tenure at Kentucky.

 

You & I both know what that means, but it's still encouraging. From all accounts, the physical tools are there. Maybe a change of scenery will do him good.

Let's be real. It's not a change in scenery as much as it's a change in expectations. I really hope that's a good thing for Matt. If it is Patterson leaving isn't nearly as big of a deal...

Let's be real. It's not a change in scenery as much as it's a change in expectations. I really hope that's a good thing for Matt. If it is Patterson leaving isn't nearly as big of a deal...

 

So you are saying the 18% at Cinci is worse than at UK?

  • Author
So you are saying the 18% at Cinci is worse than at UK?

 

Huh? What does UC have to do with this???

I'm a bit conflicted on Orton and the importance of landing him. On one side Gillispie needs to start landing high level big men, but on the other I'm not so sure Orton is a big time, impact post prospect...

 

I believe that Pilgram will be a much bigger impact next year.;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.