ddky1970

Who will win?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know much about Montgomery County, so it's kind of hard for me to make a prediction. I do know that Ashland has improved a lot from week one, and if they cut down on their fumbling from last week will be tough to beat.

I say Ashland by 13

Thank you Mr. Wildcat - and welcome to the dark side. :D

I hope the boys don't let us down this week.

Thank you Mr. Wildcat - and welcome to the dark side. :D

I hope the boys don't let us down this week.

Hey I'm pretty sure I picked them to win against Raceland. I hope I don't jinx them. I always root for the local teams. I haven't decided if I'm going to go watch the Raceland game against the Lexington school this week or not. I heard that the Ashland game is going to be carried live on the internet. Does any know where or how I can watch that?

But yet you vote for Montgomery Co. :confused:

Jr did the same thing on another thread a while back (Mason/East I think). I thought that it was mistake then but now? :lol: I am thinking of doing this, I could then compete with your record on predictions in not missing a game...you are on a roll my friend.

Maybe these voices in my head will help me out with this and I can be an expert like you HCT. Now I am so confused.....again!:D

I don't know much about Montgomery County...Ashland has improved a lot from week one, and if they cut down on their fumbling from last week will be tough to beat...

I don’t know a whole lot about them either. That's one of the things I really dislike about our new district. It’s not filled with our neighboring arch rivals as in years past.

Ashland has steadily improved each week this season. Slow out of the starting block but strong at the finish.

I heard that the Ashland game is going to be carried live on the internet. Does any know where or how I can watch that?

There was a story in the morning paper about it. Here is a link to the story, which contains the directions to watch online for free.

http://www.dailyindependent.com/localsports/local_story_266230922.html

If anyone remembers the game from last year Montgomery County had a big game from Hackworth along with a couple more Jrs.(now seniors).

I noticed that MC has only 8 seniors on their roster. Is that a typical number of upperclassmen for the team?

It bothers me a little that Ashland has more votes in this poll. I've gotten used to the Tomcats being the underdog.

I think there just aren't many MC posters on BGP. This is just a popularity contest.

This will be a difficult road game for Ashland. We will have to play our best game of the year to win.

It bothers me a little that Ashland has more votes in this poll. I've gotten used to the Tomcats being the underdog...This will be a difficult road game for Ashland. We will have to play our best game of the year to win.

It bothers me more than just a little bit. Ashland must continue to improve in order to get out of Mt. Sterling with a win this Friday. I hope the Tomcats don’t buy into the “fools gold” of beating a weak Russell team…that victory is history now and will do nothing to help the Tomcats handle MC.