Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fort Campbell 43 Paducah Tilghman 0

Featured Replies

Final.

 

Fort Campbell called off the dogs early.

Ft. Campbell looks to be the clear favorite in 2A, they are just flat destroying teams

  • Author

Go ahead and punch their ticket to Louisville.

I agree, they looked very impressive from what I saw in the Mayfield game, their backups would make a great team, lol.

  • Author
I agree, they looked very impressive from what I saw in the Mayfield game, their backups would make a great team, lol.

That's funny because this year's team is mostly last year's backups :lol:

That's funny because this year's team is mostly last year's backups :lol:

 

Yeah, they just reloaded.

I hope they schedule Mayfield next year, I think we could have the potential to compete. Heck, we're the only team so far to be ahead, lol.

Ft. Campbell looks to be the clear favorite in 2A, they are just flat destroying teams

 

4-0 record

186-33 points scored/against

Coach Berner really got on the team hard for giving up three TDs last week to Union. The defense was ready, but I don't think anybody expected a shutout performance at Tilghman. I was at the game and it was one of the best all around performances by a Falcon team against a quality opponent.

4-0 record

186-33 points scored/against

 

With thier primary RB sitting out completely two of the four games and limited play in the other two still recovering from knee surgery. Andrews is the real deal at QB. He is as much of a RB as QB and still makes some decent throws. The Defense has been playing great.

I'm thrilled that the team is doing so well. I'll be going home during the bye-week to catch a few games myself and I'll get to see this powerhouse team up front.

 

My son is really looking forward to me being there for the Halloween Night game against Trigg County.

 

Later.

They should let you come down on the field Bill. Here's to an early welcome home. I hope you enjoy the leave.

Billwilliams70: You will be in for quite a "Halloween Treat". The Wildcats are probably wishing they were going trick or treating on October 31, instead of visiting Fryar Stadium. You have the safest of travels and enjoy your well deserved time at home!!!

:confused:

 

What's going on with PT ?

 

There was an interesting post in another thread that spoke a little bit to this. I'll try to find it for you.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.