Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fleming Co. at Powell Co. predictions

Who Wins 21 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins

    • Fleming County
      71%
    • Powell County
      28%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I look for Fleming to get their 1st W this week. They have traditionally in the past beaten the Pirates. Panthers need a win for some much needed confidence.

I look for Fleming to get their 1st W this week. They have traditionally in the past beaten the Pirates. Panthers need a win for some much needed confidence.

 

I agree. If they come out & play like they are capable of playing Fleming should prevail. I`m not sure how serious the injuries are from Saturday,I know there were a couple of ejections ,two linemen that they need. Left tackle a good looking player & a senior guard .

I look for Fleming to get a W this week as well, however, they cannot overlook the Pirates they are much improved from last season but Fleming should be able to handle them.

Yes. This game is @ Powell Co. IMO that happened @ Rowan Co. a couple of weeks ago,

they were overlooked.

Fleming Co. 36

Powell Co. 28

I think Fleming has a few players out this week. It will be a close game but Powell will win in a close one.

Fleming Co. 22-20.

Fleming County 34

Powell County 7

Fleming is missing almost everyone. We don't have a chance now. Powell's JV will be playing in the 3rd Quarter.

Harlan Central should be in 5A. I heard Powell refused to play them. I wish we had.

Harlan Central should be in 5A. I heard Powell refused to play them. I wish we had.

 

It is Harlan County, not Harlan Central.

 

Powell County wised up and is back on the schedule.

 

Are you saying you were scared to play another team in another class?

 

Keep beating this DEAD HORSE to DEATH! Harlan County is in 3A this year.

 

I guess you wish your coach hadn't scheduled Harrison County either since they are 5A.

 

What about scheduling Bryan Station, they are 5A.

 

Wait one more, you all even scheduled Rowan County, 4A.

 

What is the difference in CHOOSING to play those schools then whining about having to play a newly consilidated team?

  • Author
Harlan Central should be in 5A. I heard Powell refused to play them. I wish we had.

 

This is the only year Fleming will play them. Its a consolidated school system. It happened and its over. Harlan County has a good team and played really well no matter what class they are or should be in. My hats off to them.

Harlan County has played one 5A team this year. We all know how that turned out. I have no idea why our coach agreed to play Bryan Station. I do not agree with that either. Harrison County is 4A not 5A.

Edited by michaelw43
spelling

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.