September 15, 200818 yr Cubs have one more game against Houston in Milwaukee before returning to Wrigley with a magic number at 7. Maybe 6 if they can get the job done tomorrow. Either way, they will have a great chance to wrap up the Division title before heading off on their final road trip of the season next week. Brewers play in Wrigley for 3 starting Tuesday and then head off to Cincinnati for a weekend series. Of course there was that no hitter earlier tonight, you talk about a wild environment come Tuesday night. :banana:
September 15, 200818 yr I've been with out cable all day, missed the no no :(, but hey glad to see Big Z come back with authority! Sure hope the Brew Crew can get it together for the playoffs, I don't want to see Philly in the playoffs
September 15, 200818 yr Author Cubs take care of the Astros for the 2nd straight day, head back home with an 8 game lead in the division. That magic numbers keeps on falling. :banana:
September 15, 200818 yr Cubs win again! Beat the Astros 6-1 behind the awesome pitching of Ted Lilly! Great to see the Arsonist come in and not explode! :lol:
September 15, 200818 yr Author Cubs win again! Beat the Astros 6-1 behind the awesome pitching of Ted Lilly! Great to see the Arsonist come in and not explode! :lol: Don't worry, he will set "at least" one fire on the upcoming homestand. :lol:
September 15, 200818 yr Author ^^:lol: One hit over two games is pretty darn dominating! Yep, that's one way to guarantee that Howry and Wood won't blow anything. Just have the starters keep pitching one and/or no hitters. :lol:
September 15, 200818 yr You guys are having way too much fun. Since the Reds have been out of contention forever, and it looks as if the D'Backs aren't going to make the post season, I'll be pulling for Sweet Lou to win it all. I do worry about some of you though, if they don't win it all. :lol:
September 15, 200818 yr Author You guys are having way too much fun. Since the Reds have been out of contention forever, and it looks as if the D'Backs aren't going to make the post season, I'll be pulling for Sweet Lou to win it all. I do worry about some of you though, if they don't win it all. :lol: Well, in 2003 I vowed to never watch the Cubs again. So here we are 5 years later, I don't even want to imagine what might happen if they don't win this year. :lol:
September 16, 200818 yr Rumor I'm hearing is that Thomas Ricketts and the Ricketts family are the winning bidders for the Chicago Cubs, Wrigley Field, and a 25 percent stake in ComcastSports Chicago.
September 16, 200818 yr Rumor I'm hearing is that Thomas Ricketts and the Ricketts family are the winning bidders for the Chicago Cubs, Wrigley Field, and a 25 percent stake in ComcastSports Chicago. Where did you hear this? I sure hope you're wrong, I want Cuban
September 16, 200818 yr Where did you hear this? I sure hope you're wrong, I want Cuban I would think that Cuban would be the last possible choice amongst the other baseball owners. I do agree with you though. I would love having Cuban as an owner of one of my favorite teams.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.