Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Official "Fire Bob Bratkowski" Thread

Featured Replies

No way Brown fires Marvin. That would cost him money. He'll be forced to finish out his contract.

 

He's done it in mid stream before. I wouldn't be suprised about anything Brown does. Well except something that showed some football intelligence.

No way Brown fires Marvin. That would cost him money. He'll be forced to finish out his contract.

 

Marvin may be the smart one, and leave on his own. MB has seriously undercut his authority and position with the players...how much more will he take?

I have been wanting him gone for the last few years. I thought when Marvin said after last year that our offense has gotten stale, that he meant he would fire the guy. This offense is way to predictable, and there is no reason why it should be as bad as it is with this much talent on it.

Add Marvin to that as well.

 

If I new how to start a web site....I would do it in a heartbeat. I have absolutely lost any respect that I had for Marvin. If he hasn't figured out how loyal the Bengals fans are by now, he will never get it. I have seen a 1000x worse Bengals teams than this one, and I would endure another 15+ years of losing if they got him out of here.

  • Author

Terrible again.

 

Weather came into play but still terrible. Bengals suck.

 

I can'r pull for the Steelers, Browns or Colts. I'm officially a Titans fan

I say keep em all. It used to be that a honest hard working Steeler fan could basically get a quality seat in Cincy along with the majority of the fans there wearing black and gold. So, at this status quo, the Steelers may have 2 "home games" vs. Cincy every year. Just like the old days!!:D

 

I loved those days... :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.