Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Henry County 56 Trimble County 0

Featured Replies

Final per the scoreboard.

Henry County had a big 2nd quarter when they scored 29 points.

After a 35-0 lead at the half, Henry's depth took over. Henry Co's defense gave up 1 first down for the game.

Soph QB Luke Magness provided the passing and running, Cody Miracle ran for over 100 years, and Yancey and Sampson were the leading receivers.

I hope to have stats later on.

Henry had the turnover bug early.

The D was awesome. Trimble ended up with a total of 58 yards for the game.

Thanks True Blue,

I hope that you got to see the field house. I have always admired the Trimble County teams and I think that Coach Ponyter (sp?) is as good as anyone in the area.

My question is why are the kids not playing in Trimble? The fan following is great. The tradition is good, and following a year like last year, I thought the kids would be standing in line to play.

Thanks True Blue,

I hope that you got to see the field house. I have always admired the Trimble County teams and I think that Coach Ponyter (sp?) is as good as anyone in the area.

My question is why are the kids not playing in Trimble? The fan following is great. The tradition is good, and following a year like last year, I thought the kids would be standing in line to play.

 

Last year we had 36 on the roster and 12 of them were seniors. This year we have 28, with five seniors. Our school enrollment is down dramatically, too. I think that number-wise, we compare pretty decently with "A" size schools.

Last year we had 36 on the roster and 12 of them were seniors. This year we have 28, with five seniors. Our school enrollment is down dramatically, too. I think that number-wise, we compare pretty decently with "A" size schools.

 

Why is the school enrollment down?

Henry had the turnover bug early.

The D was awesome. Trimble ended up with a total of 58 yards for the game.

Did Trimble stay in the A11 offense the entire night or did they break out of it at some point to a more conventional set? 58 yds does not bode well for the A11 and all of the confusion it is supposed to put on a defensive unit.

Did Trimble stay in the A11 offense the entire night or did they break out of it at some point to a more conventional set? 58 yds does not bode well for the A11 and all of the confusion it is supposed to put on a defensive unit.

 

Trimble did not run the A-11 at all.

Why is the school enrollment down?

 

It's common to have fluctuating enrollments at small schools. We graduated a large senior class last year and have a small freshman class this year.

Did somebody say something about hype? H.C. has a good football team this year. I don't know why Trimble threw the ball so much and lengthened the game. One correction. H.C. defense gave up 20 yards passing and 18 yards rushing for a total of 38 yards, one first down. Running clock for most of 2nd half. Defense scored again on an interception. H.C. kicking game was very good. No injuries to report. Travel to Owen next Friday night for number 3. Go Cats! Let's go Percy. :ylsuper:

Trimble did not run the A-11 at all.

 

What scheme did hey use?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.