Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lee Co, VA 43 Harlan 0

Featured Replies

Don't need them just pointed out as to why things where the way they are. Oh yea Some of us have to work,and if you and Cowboy want to stop by my shop we might be able to settle our differances. PM if your interested

 

LOL Tough Guy.:fight::laugh:

  • Replies 70
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No not at all but when someone refers to me as GAYshore and then another refers to my business in a condesending way, then yes I do respond. Pull up any of my 125 posts and if I have made a remark that gets personal to anyone in a negitive way, let me know because I hope that I can conduct myself with a little more class than that.

No not at all but when someone refers to me as GAYshore and then another refers to my business in a condesending way, then yes I do respond. Pull up any of my 125 posts and if I have made a remark that gets personal to anyone in a negitive way, let me know because I hope that I can conduct myself with a little more class than that.

 

I didnt see anybody say anything about your business.:confused: Did I miss a post somewhere?

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

I didnt see anybody say anything about your business.:confused: Did i miss a post somewhere?

 

This was a misunderstanding!

This was a misunderstanding!

 

What was?

I have a laundry service.lol:dancingpa

 

Oh I see.:thumb:I understand now.sorry guys i will stay out of this one.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

This is a Harlan Ind. thread I don't belong here! Sorry!

No not at all but when someone refers to me as GAYshore and then another refers to my business in a condesending way, then yes I do respond. Pull up any of my 125 posts and if I have made a remark that gets personal to anyone in a negitive way, let me know because I hope that I can conduct myself with a little more class than that.

 

 

Well when I posted this I knew in my mind that I may have to eat some crow, with that said, I owe HDE a public apology, in one of my rants reguarding the city/county debate I took a personal shot, and for this I offer my personal apology to HDE and his family. Someone who speaks of conducting one's self with class should know better.

Edited by Ram
Rule 8

Bayshore,

 

Do you think that it would be beneficial to HHS football in the future for our two middle school football teams to play this year?

 

Other than just reviving an old, but great inter-county rivalry, I don't think the Patriots would benefit.

Cowboy- before you go out and try to down play what 11-14 year olds have done on the football field, remember that HHS is a class A school and in order to futher itself in playoff football it must beat simmilar size schools in its district and region. So to drive 100s of miles to Pineville,Williamsburg, Lynn Camp, Jenkins, and Middlesboro seems the right thing to do, unless you are saying that in order to check ones self you must first play the teams in Harlan Co, and that, and that alone somehow lets you know how you stand as a football program. BTW nobody that is part of the middle school program at HHS has ever stated that they expect this group to do anything more than win a district or two and maybe contend for a region, and if in your opinion that is putting a undue burden on these guys then guilty as charged.

 

Personal attacks? I don't even know you and really don't care to. I Just figured that you were from San Francisco with your name tag. You called me out by trying to point out that I down play 11-14 year old kids to make me look like a heal. I have never and you will never hear me talk negitive about any kid on this site. I was simple trying to point out that Harlan football (middle-highschool) is far from being consider a good program/team. There Highshcool has struggled over the last couple of years (correct). There middle school has down grade there schedule over the years (correct). One 500 season in middle school does not validate a sucess football program/team (correct). These are the simple facts. About your commit about work and assuming that I have no job to try and put me down. For the record I have already put in my years of service and I have served my country well. I am now able to enjoy the fruits of my labor. But maybe I went into the wrong line of work in my younger years being that with my duties I was unable to find the time to post 125 times as you stated. However if you are looking for a co-worker I am able to make up to 10,000 per year without it affecting my pension. I hope that we can agree to disagree on topics that we see differently without taking Jabs as you stated at one another. Go Big Orange !!!!!!!!!:banana:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.