Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood/ Lloyd Predictions

Featured Replies

Beechwood 28-7.

The game will be played tonight at Cecil Dees, 7:30. Any thoughts?

 

I believe you are wrong about the starting time of the game. Everything I read says 7:00PM

Beechwood by what they want!!

Any confirmation on time? Beechwood's announcements and schedule say 7:00. I guess better to be early than late, but if we don't have to rush.....

Beechwood wins again! If they get fully healthy, they may not lose a game in NKY!

I've yet to see them play. How much better are they than last year?

All I can say is UGLY...Beechwood can name the score...

All I can say is UGLY...Beechwood can name the score...

 

TRU!!! I have one thing to say to you LLOYD-erers, Look out for I believe it's number 44! He will get 200 combined yards tonight unless Beechies put him on ice before. He's a stud!

All I can say is UGLY...Beechwood can name the score...

I hope not. GO JUGGS :ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.