Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK's Midnight Madness

Featured Replies

Tubby proves he is a classy man. class act all the way!:thumb:

 

No doubt about that.:thumb:

Sounds like quite an innovative idea from BCG. Tubby would have never thought of something like this. Hopefully it will pay big dividends.

 

It amazes me how some can't just let Tubby go. I hope you read that Tubby still had positive things to say about UK and BCG to a recruit. Tubby is a class act and no shots taken at him well after his departure will change that.

 

BTW, I think the date change is a great idea as well.

It amazes me how some can't just let Tubby go. I hope you read that Tubby still had positive things to say about UK and BCG to a recruit. Tubby is a class act and no shots taken at him well after his departure will change that.

 

BTW, I think the date change is a great idea as well.

 

You can't deny that Tubby has a lot of class. Just as you can't deny the Tubby wasn't very innovative or succesful most years with recruiting. Ultimately I feel that both UK and Tubby will benefit by having parted ways. I appreciate what Tubby did while at the University, but it was time for him to move on.

Has this always been the rule? It just amazes me that this hasn't been done before...

Just seems odd calling an old coach. If I was Coach Smith I would of been like " BCG is the devil and I am your savior, come to Minnesota".

:devil: :scared: :fire:

 

 

 

Love the idea of putting BBM a week earlier to get an advantage. Seems like everyone started recruiting younger when BCG did so we'll see if we are the only ones that do this in a couple weeks.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.