Palin doesn't know what VP does

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, this was talked about 3 or 4 days ago. You're a little behind.

FWIW, this was said back in June or July I believe, when her name first surfaced regarding her possible selection.

It was said 33 days ago. The RNC convention ticker says so at the bottom of the screen

Not singling you out or not trying to at least, but most of the stuff that is being said on here about Palin was already known within an hour or so after her selection (Excluding her daughter Bristol's situation obviously).

I understand, and it may be my fault I'm behind on this stuff because I usually try to stay out of this forum.

However, I found the clip to be humorous, not in that I actually believe she's completely clueless, just that it's a bit funny. I'm sure none of us know the day-to-day goings-ons of the VP, unless one of us here has been a VP before...

It was said 33 days ago. The RNC convention ticker says so at the bottom of the screen

I know I read an article about it where the comment was first made back in June or July, but either way it makes no difference. Most people don't know what a prospective job entails before they are hired, etc.

I know I read an article about it where the comment was first made back in June or July, but either way it makes no difference. Most people don't know what a prospective job entails before they are hired, etc.

IMO, if a person doesn't know what roles and responsibilites that the Veep has, they didn't pay attention in Government class, or they had an idiot as a government teacher. Maybe thats just my bias being a pretty good Government teacher, if I say so myself.:cool:

Palin has been on the list of potential McCain running mates for months. Her statement was no different that many similar statements by other prospective candidates. I recall Obama saying that he had not yet learned where the restroom was when he was asked about a possible presidential run. Does anybody believe that he did not know where the bathroom was?