Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tennessee/ UCLA updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 70
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Given his kicks haven't been chip shots...

 

he must be pretty good at those distances for him to get 3 chances beyond 50.

He's been kicking 50 yarders all game give him a break.

I really like the college OT format.

What a game...This is what college football is all about...:thumb:

I really like the college OT format.

 

I like it also, but I would like to see the starting position moved back to the 40.

Not a good start to OT for UCLA...

I like it also, but I would like to see the starting position moved back to the 40.

 

No doubt...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.