Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gallatin Co./Owen Co. Predictions

Who wins? 39 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Gallatin County
      58%
      23
    • Owen County
      41%
      16

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Will a new coach and hopefully a new attitude help Owen?

The 2 QBs Florence (Gallatin) and Cox (Owen) may decide the game.

 

I will take Owen 21-20:confused:

I am not sure how much Owen has improved this year...they have talented kids and I am sure the coaching staff is a hard at work tyring to right that ship...I take my CATS 27-13...

 

Good luck to both teams...same as my Carroll post...sportsmanship...respect one another, play hard and represent your school!!

I anticipate a very nice football environment for a very competitive game between two schools whose counties border each other.

GC 34-12

Where will the game be played?

Where will the game be played?

 

Owen Co.

There you go.

Good luck to both teams.. I anticipate Gallatin to pull this one out.

Owen by 13.

I have to take Gallatin in this one with the score GC 21 - OC 14. Go Cats.

The Wildcats have something to prove this week. GC 27 - OC 7.

Gallatin Co. 28-21.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.