Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rockcastle Co./Pulaski Co. Predictions

Featured Replies

I know its still over two weeks away, but as a Rocket fan I am ready to get this season started.

Does anyone have their overall record against each other?

 

Three Wishes???

 

I have to go with the Rock 21-14.

The drastically outmanned Rockets will need a great game plan and a bunch of turnovers to keep this game anywhere close. Rock will have to rely on Freshmen to start at 2-3 spots due to low numbers. I'll take the Maroons 35-7.

Rockcastle will struggle this year. Pulaski 35 Rockcastle 14

PC-42

RC-21

PC by 35+, they will be a load for Rock this year.

I don't see Pulaski scoring 35 point's on us or anybody else as far as that goes. I don't see Bell doing that and Pulaski is no Bell Co. team. Anyway where is the ROCK support at I am going with the ROCK on this and it will be close. ROCK 21 Pulaski 14 and by the way go ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pulaski 42

Rockcastle 28

  • Author
I don't see Pulaski scoring 35 point's on us or anybody else as far as that goes. I don't see Bell doing that and Pulaski is no Bell Co. team. Anyway where is the ROCK support at I am going with the ROCK on this and it will be close. ROCK 21 Pulaski 14 and by the way go ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Doodle, you defiantly know your football. Noone is going to just walk on the Rock that easy. They might have lost Larkey last year, but they still have Coach Saylor, who helped build the program to where it is today. You know that he isn't going to let the program slip any.

 

GO ROCK!!!:fight:

Doodle, you defiantly know your football. Noone is going to just walk on the Rock that easy. They might have lost Larkey last year, but they still have Coach Saylor, who helped build the program to where it is today. You know that he isn't going to let the program slip any.

 

GO ROCK!!!:fight:

You can take that to the bank!!!!!:fight::fight::fight:

I hope you guys are right, I am no Pulaski fan. However they do have some weapons and after averaging 33 points a game last year I think they will just improve on that. Rock will need to keep the score low to win, there is no way they can win a shoot out with Pulaski. Good Luck.

No one would argue the point that Rockets have an excellent coaching staff and often overachieve. But when your outmanned ( example Bell County last year or Johnson Central 2 years ago) their isn't a lot the coaching staff can do. Rocket fans just need to hang tough till we get our numbers and talent level hopefully back up in a couple years. If it were easy everybody would be doing it. In my opinion no coach could put a team with this many first year starters on the field and compete with this particular Pulaski team!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.