Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Billy Clyde Gillispie Facts

Featured Replies

If he is such a good recruiter, why does UK still not have any post players besides the one that Tubby started recruiting?

 

:rolleyes: Tubby ball is done!

  • Replies 36
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys are so easy to get riled up.

Like shooting fish in a barrel.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

If he is such a good recruiter, why does UK still not have any post players besides the one that Tubby started recruiting?

 

:lol: Nice.

You guys are so easy to get riled up.

Like shooting fish in a barrel.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

 

Welcome to my world. Want to come to The Dark Side? :fire: :banana:

I've seen lbbc riled up fairly easily a time or two on here in the last year, also. We're not the only ones, we're just the ones right now. Wait 'til the season starts and the collars are getting hot everywhere. First really good OTS bash and lbbc will have a partial melt down.

I've seen lbbc riled up fairly easily a time or two on here in the last year, also. We're not the only ones, we're just the ones right now. Wait 'til the season starts and the collars are getting hot everywhere. First really good OTS bash and lbbc will have a partial melt down.

 

I won't have a meltdown over Tubby.

 

 

I hope UK wins 30 games this year.

I just have not been impressed with BCG being the holy one in recruiting as he has been made out to be.

Add to the holy one in recruiting the fact that with the fact that so many UK fans think the name UK just automatically has top recruits beating down the door and you would have thunk that BCG would have a team of top 10 recruits already.

Edited by Watusi

I won't have a meltdown over Tubby.

 

 

I hope UK wins 30 games this year.

I just have not been impressed with BCG being the holy one in recruiting as he has been made out to be.

Add to the holy one in recruiting the fact that with the fact that so many UK fans think the name UK just automatically has top recruits beating down the door and you would have thunk that BCG would have a team of top 10 recruits already.

 

Well it will take more than a year or two to make up for the last 8. :D

Edited by Watusi

I won't have a meltdown over Tubby.

 

 

I hope UK wins 30 games this year.

I just have not been impressed with BCG being the holy one in recruiting as he has been made out to be.

Add to the holy one in recruiting the fact that with the fact that so many UK fans think the name UK just automatically has top recruits beating down the door and you would have thunk that BCG would have a team of top 10 recruits already.

 

I think Tubby proved that the UK name means squat. His recruiting here was not up to par.

Edited by Watusi

I have seen you get wild and wooly over Tubs on here (BGP), ladies basketball coach. We all go over the top on certain subjects from time to time and no one is excluded.

17.In High school, Billy Clyde was voted “Most likely to make Rick Pitino cry”.

 

What was last years score I forgot.:thumb:

It didn't say made him cry....YET! It said most likely to MAKE him cry. It's coming.....:D

17.In High school, Billy Clyde was voted “Most likely to make Rick Pitino cry”.

 

What was last years score I forgot.:thumb:

 

I wasn't going to say anything but great point...

17.In High school, Billy Clyde was voted “Most likely to make Rick Pitino cry”.

 

What was last years score I forgot.:thumb:

 

Are you talking about in December at UK, or in March of last year when he was at Texas A&M??:thumb:

Wish I had thought about that one, hoopboy!!!!:laugh:

Wish I had thought about that one, hoopboy!!!!:laugh:

 

I wish UK didnt have to be terrible again this season.:sssh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.