Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Billy Clyde Gillispie Facts

Featured Replies

I wish UK didnt have to be terrible again this season.:sssh:

 

I think you can put your wishes to rest, because UK will be a top 10 team before the end of the season and a number two seed in the NCAA tournament. I know it sounds far fetched for a fair weather Kentucky fan, but Billy Clyde is the man with the capability to put UK basketball back where it was when Pitino left. I have been watching UK basketball my entire life and I'm as excited as I've been since the National championship game back in 98'.

 

GO CATS!!!

  • Replies 36
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think you can put your wishes to rest, because UK will be a top 10 team before the end of the season and a number two seed in the NCAA tournament. I know it sounds far fetched for a fair weather Kentucky fan, but Billy Clyde is the man with the capability to put UK basketball back where it was when Pitino left. I have been watching UK basketball my entire life and I'm as excited as I've been since the National championship game back in 98'.

 

GO CATS!!!

 

You can have the best coach in the nation, but that doesn't mean anything when you don't have the talent. And that type of post is exaclty the kind I would think to see from a fair weather fan.

I wish UK didnt have to be terrible again this season.:sssh:

 

:rolleyes:

You can have the best coach in the nation, but that doesn't mean anything when you don't have the talent. And that type of post is exaclty the kind I would think to see from a fair weather fan.

 

As the talent scout you are, I would enjoy knowing that you will be watching these Kentucky boys play deep into the NCAA tournament. And believe me, I faired the weather quite nicely when the tornado flew over the Georgia Dome back at the SEC tournament. A fair weather fan, I'm not. When you scratch my skin, it only bleeds blue.

When you scratch my skin, it only bleeds blue.

 

Sounds like it should be a book title...:lol:

I love the Cats as much as anyone, but that does sound like a very serious medical condition, BBN. Might want to get that looked at!

I love the Cats as much as anyone, but that does sound like a very serious medical condition, BBN. Might want to get that looked at!

 

It's a real serious condition......it's called "WILDCAT FEVER".

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.