Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Carter suiting up for Ashland this year?

Featured Replies

I have heard a few different things by people on the status of Rashard Carter playing for the Tomcats this year. Some says he is playing and some say that he is not playing. Does anyone really know his status? Has anyone seen him on the field at an Ashland practice or team function? I really hope he is playing because he is really fun to watch. I think he can really help the Tomcats this year and have a big year stat wise in the process. He's an incredible athlete who is just a joy to watch play on Friday nights.

I was told the same thing. I have heard first hand from several Ashland fans that have told me that he is leaving Ashland and will be attending an out of state school.

 

After asking the same question on BGP, I was contacted by several Ashland fans who said that after some off the field issues, Carter will be playing for Ashland this season. I have no reason to not believe these people.

 

I guess we will have to wait and see on August 29. I hope he is playing, he is a true talent and give Ashland a dimension that they do not have without him.

It is in Mr. Carter's hand right now if he will be on the Tomcat football team this season or the out of state school... Ironton

With all of these things that have surrounded this young man it may be good for him as well as Ashland to part ways.....

So have you not heard anything for certain on this Happy ol' Dad? Did he take part in the maroon/white game?

 

btw Russell's is tomorrow, you should come check it out.

With all of these things that have surrounded this young man it may be good for him as well as Ashland to part ways.....

 

It may be best for him and the team. Sounds like a lot of distractions to me. I could be wrong. I wish Ashland and particularly the player the best.

So have you not heard anything for certain on this Happy ol' Dad? Did he take part in the maroon/white game?

 

btw Russell's is tomorrow, you should come check it out.

 

Since Russell went to no tobacco then it would be hard for me. He didnt participate but wonder if he was at school today, that would tell alot.....

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Can any Ashland fans confirm if he was or was not at school?

There being pretty tight lipped about him, I am beginning to think he may have an injury of some kind. Leaving him off the roster, gives me pause thought.

 

Until proven otherwise, I will assume he is playing.

I know some teachers at Ashalnd and they said he is at Ironton.

I understand the curiosity, but there are issues that should not be discussed in a forum – that is why no one is talking. I think it is fair to say:

 

Carter has been in class at Ashland since Wednesday – opening day. He has also been in the weight room lifting with the team. He has not practiced on the field with the team this week - though he appears to have healed from his injury. His name is not listed on the roster.

 

He may get to rejoin the team next week – maybe not.

Without knowing the details, I think that Ashland minus Carter may be beneficial for both. And I mean absolutely no disrespect to either. Just a gut feeling.

I understand the curiosity, but there are issues that should not be discussed in a forum – that is why no one is talking. I think it is fair to say:

 

Carter has been in class at Ashland since Wednesday – opening day. He has also been in the weight room lifting with the team. He has not practiced on the field with the team this week - though he appears to have healed from his injury. His name is not listed on the roster.

 

He may get to rejoin the team next week – maybe not.

Thanks for the information Graybeard. I heard he had a minor injury, didn't know if it was valid. At this point, I don't think anyone knows for sure if he will be playing this year. I hope the situation works out for the best for all parties.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.