What song are you spinning?

Jim Schue

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Record Player had been messed up and I just the other day located and bought another one. Does anyone have any idea how hard it is to find a decent record player anymore? Anyone, I'm sure as AA would agree since he starts most of these threads, theres nothing like throwing on some vinyl and letting it spin.

Right now got a little

Nirvana - Bleach

Side A

My Record Player had been messed up and I just the other day located and bought another one. Does anyone have any idea how hard it is to find a decent record player anymore? Anyone, I'm sure as AA would agree since he starts most of these threads, theres nothing like throwing on some vinyl and letting it spin.

Right now got a little

Nirvana - Bleach

Side A

Outstanding album, by the way. :thumb:

AA hooked me up with a nice turntable and several great albums and a sweet set of headphones when I visited him last week. He just has a knack for finding that stuff at stores and on eBay. I have heard him mention a place called Pop's on Leestown Rd. in Lex.

I'm going up to L'ville to pick up a vintage receiver to go with the turntable tomorrow (and I'm sure I'll visit the record store while there) since my old receiver's phono inputs are blown. By tomorrow night I hope to be rockin' out! :ylsuper:

Outstanding album, by the way. :thumb:

AA hooked me up with a nice turntable and several great albums and a sweet set of headphones when I visited him last week. He just has a knack for finding that stuff at stores and on eBay. I have heard him mention a place called Pop's on Leestown Rd. in Lex.

I'm going up to L'ville to pick up a vintage receiver to go with the turntable tomorrow (and I'm sure I'll visit the record store while there) since my old receiver's phono inputs are blown. By tomorrow night I hope to be rockin' out! :ylsuper:

Your hooked up and ready to go then Shoe. :thumb:

I used to have a nice turntable/receiver setup, but like mentioned I guess I got all she could handle. Now I'm just going with an old schooler with a 8-track deck, a tuner, then turntable built in, but so vintage that it's kind of sweet. Have a couple of good speakers running to it though so it sounds awesome.

By the way, pops is the place. :thumb:

Such good prices on his vinyl it will almost spoil you. I paid like twenty five bucks for like an almost mint Dark Side, and Led Zep IV, and my friend who is a regular at pops was like man thats way too much, you got burnt. But to me I was fine with the price being those were two musts for my collection. That was a couple years ago I have learned to be a little more selective now though.