September 6, 200818 yr If that smiley didn't exist your post count would like 2. :lol: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
September 7, 200818 yr It's not necessarily that they get the most calls, they get the IMPORTANT calls... there is no stat for that. Of course, the Cats do too - especially in caRUPPt Arena.
September 15, 200818 yr Great article, I think I am one of the few UK fans that has nothing against Duke...
September 15, 200818 yr I dont care about Duke. Any team that has potential first rounders and seem to be ranked every year always seem to get the call. UK did in the mid nineties as well as Duke did in the early nineties. Also has to do with quality programs having quality coaches that have quality players that put them self in a position to get a call or 2(3,4,5,6,7lol) every now and again.
September 16, 200818 yr Spoken like a true imaginary rival of Duke. Who said anythng about a rival, don't lump all in to that. I don't consider Duke a rival of U.K. at all, I just despise them. :thumb:
September 16, 200818 yr Kentucky fans, since it's their chief rival in question. :sleep::sleep::sleep:
September 17, 200818 yr :sleep::sleep::sleep: Sleep on it all you want, but that's why Duke threads are nearly as popular on here as UK threads. Truth hurts.
October 16, 200817 yr This study does not consider other variables. One variable in Duke or any good team's favor is they win a lot and get fouled a lot at the end of the games. Another variable is taht Duke plays very tight man to man defense and there is a lot of contact between the defender guarding the guy with the ball. On the other hand with a team like Syracuse they play zone and aren't near as aggressive. There are definitly different ways of looking at it. Yeah good points, and it also doesn't show judgement calls by refs that could go either way that Duke often gets.
November 2, 200817 yr I hate Duke basketball and it has nothing to do with UK. :thumb: Just wondering why do you hate Duke basketball if it isn't because of UK?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.