New blood in Gallatin County

I would assume as a asst. He is a very good coach. Would have liked for it to have worked out where he could have helped at Trimble. :cry:

Have you heard if Coach Poynter got anyone to help him. The preview made it sound like he was going to pull a Norman Dale and do most of it by himself.

Coach Poynter doesn't need any help. He does a great job. Plus, with the unusually large amount of kids who move in to the metropolis of Bedford his teams will always be talented.

As good as Coach P may be, He can not WIN by HIMSELF.....I look 4 the District Title to come down 2 Gallatin and The Panthers of South Frankfort KY....Gallatin has added Coach U, and Frankfort has worked out a contract w/ Coach Smith, and well know Consultant.........:sssh:

Have you heard if Coach Poynter got anyone to help him. The preview made it sound like he was going to pull a Norman Dale and do most of it by himself.

He has found some assistants with some young and fresh ideas. They want to work hard and be successful and don't mind putting in the time. I think that Coach Poynter will be fine. ;)

I enjoy the Gallatin-Trimble spirit

I plan to see the game this year:argue:

This thread has nothing to do with Trimble/Gallatin game. It is about Gallatin getting a top notch coach that knows the game and get kids to play hard in Coach U. We here at Trimble would have loved to have had Coach U but it did not work out and I will not go into that on here.

Gallatin is loaded with everyone back and Trimble lost 14 seniors, so most people will give the edge to Gallatin. I look for the Raiders to play hard this year, they have alot of heart.