Suppose Abortion Was Made Illegal

Clyde

What Should the Punishment for Abortion Be If It Were To Be Made Illegal?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What Should the Punishment for Abortion Be If It Were To Be Made Illegal?

• Same as someone convicted of Murder
    • Same as someone convicted of Manslaughter
    • Misdemeanor/Fine
    • Other

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What if the father agreed to the abortion? What if a mother took her daughter to the doctor for an abortion? What if a girl's best friend took her? What about the nurse who assisted? The anesthesiologist? The receptionist who booked the appointment?

Can you expound on your thoughts?

Sure....The one actually killing the unborn baby is the doctor, therefore I see him as being guilty of actually executing the murder. With the mother, I see her as a willing accomplice to the murder, but unfortunately she didn't actually do the killing, so I can't justify a murder charge on her.

Sure....The one actually killing the unborn baby is the doctor, therefore I see him as being guilty of actually executing the murder. With the mother, I see her as a willing accomplice to the murder, but unfortunately she didn't actually do the killing, so I can't justify a murder charge on her.

Thanks. So if I'm reading correctly, the 18 year old female goes to prison for 10 to 20 years?

What if the father agreed to the abortion? What if a mother took her daughter to the doctor for an abortion? What if a girl's best friend took her? What about the nurse who assisted? The anesthesiologist? The receptionist who booked the appointment?

As many women will say, the father has no say in the matter. If the mother takes the daughter or a friend takes the mother, etc., they are accomplices and should be charged as such.

If abortion is illegal, I think you would be hard pressed to find a clinic that took appointments and the like so I don't think the nurse, anesthesiologist or receptionist would even be involved to begin with.

As many women will say, the father has no say in the matter. If the mother takes the daughter or a friend takes the mother, etc., they are accomplices and should be charged as such.

If abortion is illegal, I think you would be hard pressed to find a clinic that took appointments and the like so I don't think the nurse, anesthesiologist or receptionist would even be involved to begin with.

I'm pretty sure there are quite a few fathers out there who actually do agree with the mother having an abortion. If you think the fathers are always against it, you're wrong. There are actually women who have abortions because the father of the baby tell them to do so.