McCain and Afghanistan

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

John McCain has missed 387 votes (62.6%) during the current Congress. See a list of his missed votes since 1991 or see a full list of vote missers.

Barack Obama has missed 270 votes (43.7%) during the current Congress. See a list of his missed votes since 1991 or see a full list of vote missers.

Senate votes missed in the 110th Congress

1, John McCain 62.6%

2. Tim Johnson 50.3%

3. Barack Obama 43.7%

4. Hillary Clinton 32.7%

What doesn't make sense about McCain's missed votes is he had the party presidential nomination long before Obama did.

John McCain has missed 387 votes (62.6%) during the current Congress. See a list of his missed votes since 1991 or see a full list of vote missers.

Barack Obama has missed 270 votes (43.7%) during the current Congress. See a list of his missed votes since 1991 or see a full list of vote missers.

Senate votes missed in the 110th Congress

1, John McCain 62.6%

2. Tim Johnson 50.3%

3. Barack Obama 43.7%

4. Hillary Clinton 32.7%

What doesn't make sense about McCain's missed votes is he had the party presidential nomination long before Obama did.

I posted all of this a couple of weeks ago, but no one wanted to take a look or talk about it. Before I saw the numbers, I expected Obama and Clinton to be ahead of McCain, with somewhat of a good reason, due to the primaries. However, McCain has misses a significant number of votes more then Obama. I can't quite figure out why.