McCain and Afghanistan

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If missed work 62%, 50% and 43% at your job, would you even have a job?

NO!

If your going to run for president, give up your seat, so someone can actually fill it and do the job right.

Only problem is the ones NOT running for president often are absent also. Nice work if you can get it.

I am not sure....Bob Barr might have my vote. If you havent listened to what he has to say, he is a Libertarian to the bone!

This would normally be a prime year for me to vote third party but I just can't warm to Barr either.

I am not sure....Bob Barr might have my vote. If you havent listened to what he has to say, he is a Libertarian to the bone!

Bob Barr is against welfare, against environmental regulations, against national healthcare, a strong supporter of gun rights, and is a strong anti-abortion man (except for a 1983 incident that he regrets, I believe).

If you are thinking of voting a guy as conservative as him, then I may have to vote for Mussolini, just to out-conservative you :laugh:

McCAin doesn't attend ridiculous committee hearings. He actually has been to Afghanistan.

Obama? The last time I checked ....... . .

...............he had to look on a map and still have someone explain where it was and what this thing called a military was all about. :confused::lol:

...............he had to look on a map and still have someone explain where it was and what this thing called a military was all about. :confused::lol:

Because you know Obama isnt an educated man....Anyone can be editor of the Harvard Law Review. Take jabs at this man all you like, but dont insult his: Education and Race.

Because you know Obama isnt an educated man....Anyone can be editor of the Harvard Law Review. Take jabs at this man all you like, but dont insult his: Education and Race.

:confused::confused: I would love for you to please tell me and everyone where I insulted Obama's race ? Read my post Gooch, no where was race mentioned or even hinted.

Now, as for his education, I made no mention of that either. I was insulting the mans experience if anything. :rolleyes:, I was basically just making a joke. :sleep:

Edited by oldrambler

:confused::confused: I would love for you to please tell me and everyone where I insulted Obama's race ? Read my post Gooch, no where was race mentioned or even hinted. You mentioned race in your post my friend, no one else.

Now, as for his education, I made no mention of that either. I was insulting the mans experience if anything. :rolleyes:, I was basically just making a joke. :sleep:

I realize that you did not insult his race. I was just saying that those are two topics that I frequently(in the general public) hear insulted.

I realize that you did not insult his race. I was just saying that those are two topics that I frequently(in the general public) hear insulted.

Then please don't make it sound like I did :rolleyes: and just bc you hear something out in the general public doesn't mean that anyone on here said anything about it.

I will leave it at that.:sleep:

Then please don't make it sound like I did :rolleyes: and just bc you hear something out in the general public doesn't mean that anyone on here said anything about it.

I will leave it at that.:sleep:

I realize that:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...