Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Draft Round Seven

Featured Replies

The Bushwood Country Club Gophers select Reggie Williams, Wide Receiver Jacksonville.

 

That gives me a trio of Reggies at wideout--bizarre.

 

:madman:

  • Replies 89
  • Views 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7.01 Harlan Mound Street Machines ® (Ballaholic) - Pittsburgh DEF

7.02 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) - Dallas DEF

7.03 Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® (Nkysportsblog) - TE Tony Scheffler DEN

7.04 Big Creek Moonshiners ® (Da champ) - Chicago DEF

7.05 Indo Savages ® (PutMeInCoach) - WR Donald Driver GB

7.06 Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® (UKPat02) - WR Nate Burleson SEA

7.07 Paducah Rabbit Fists ® (00Rocket28) - New York Giants DEF

7.08 Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® (Baseballguy) - K Nick Folk DAL

7.09 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) - WR Reggie Williams JAX

7.10 Maysville Split Ends ® (Sumoroyal) - RB Fred Taylor JAX

7.11 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) - RB Deuce McAllister NOS

 

7.12 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) - OTC

 

7.13 BG Trash Talkers (DragonFire) -

7.14 Mississippi Thrill ® (Go Cats) -

7.15 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) -

7.16 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) -

Alright, I'm off to bed. If my pick comes up, I'll be up around 8-9 AM.

Sorry for the delay guys. Pigskin Prowlers select... Nick Folk K-Dallas

 

I didn't think we would see a kicker this early...

UKMustangFan selects Rashard Mendenhall, Pit, RB

 

 

If I'd been paying attention, this round would be just about over.

I didn't think we would see a kicker this early...

 

 

 

Well, some of the other postion players I want, are still there. Figuered I'd go ahead and get me a top kicker. It's all about the points.

Wow I don't know how I screwed that up, but I thought Mendenhall was long gone.....

Thanks HHSDad! :thumb:

 

I had Fred Taylor as my #1 option, but I was kind of hoping Mendenhall would be my guy.

 

BTW, HT McAllister was #3 on my list, and where were ya tonight?

7.01 Harlan Mound Street Machines ® (Ballaholic) - Pittsburgh DEF

7.02 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) - Dallas DEF

7.03 Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® (Nkysportsblog) - TE Tony Scheffler DEN

7.04 Big Creek Moonshiners ® (Da champ) - Chicago DEF

7.05 Indo Savages ® (PutMeInCoach) - WR Donald Driver GB

7.06 Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® (UKPat02) - WR Nate Burleson SEA

7.07 Paducah Rabbit Fists ® (00Rocket28) - New York Giants DEF

7.08 Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® (Baseballguy) - K Nick Folk DAL

7.09 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) - WR Reggie Williams JAX

7.10 Maysville Split Ends ® (Sumoroyal) - RB Fred Taylor JAX

7.11 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) - RB Deuce McAllister NOS

7.12 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) - RB Rashard Mendenhall PIT

 

7.13 BG Trash Talkers (DragonFire) - OTC

 

7.14 Mississippi Thrill ® (Go Cats) -

7.15 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) -

7.16 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) -

Couldn't really decide, but....

 

WR Chris Chambers SDC

7.01 Harlan Mound Street Machines ® (Ballaholic) - Pittsburgh DEF

7.02 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) - Dallas DEF

7.03 Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® (Nkysportsblog) - TE Tony Scheffler DEN

7.04 Big Creek Moonshiners ® (Da champ) - Chicago DEF

7.05 Indo Savages ® (PutMeInCoach) - WR Donald Driver GB

7.06 Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® (UKPat02) - WR Nate Burleson SEA

7.07 Paducah Rabbit Fists ® (00Rocket28) - New York Giants DEF

7.08 Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® (Baseballguy) - K Nick Folk DAL

7.09 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) - WR Reggie Williams JAX

7.10 Maysville Split Ends ® (Sumoroyal) - RB Fred Taylor JAX

7.11 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) - RB Deuce McAllister NOS

7.12 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) - RB Rashard Mendenhall PIT

7.13 BG Trash Talkers (DragonFire) - WR Chris Chambers SDC

 

7.14 Mississippi Thrill ® (Go Cats) - OTC

 

7.15 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) -

7.16 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) -

Thanks HHSDad! :thumb:

 

I had Fred Taylor as my #1 option, but I was kind of hoping Mendenhall would be my guy.

 

BTW, HT McAllister was #3 on my list, and where were ya tonight?

 

Taylor was mine to but for some reason I took McAllister over Mendenhall. I had a softball game so I couldn't make it.

Jake Delhomme QB Car

7.01 Harlan Mound Street Machines ® (Ballaholic) - Pittsburgh DEF

7.02 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) - Dallas DEF

7.03 Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® (Nkysportsblog) - TE Tony Scheffler DEN

7.04 Big Creek Moonshiners ® (Da champ) - Chicago DEF

7.05 Indo Savages ® (PutMeInCoach) - WR Donald Driver GB

7.06 Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® (UKPat02) - WR Nate Burleson SEA

7.07 Paducah Rabbit Fists ® (00Rocket28) - New York Giants DEF

7.08 Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® (Baseballguy) - K Nick Folk DAL

7.09 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) - WR Reggie Williams JAX

7.10 Maysville Split Ends ® (Sumoroyal) - RB Fred Taylor JAX

7.11 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) - RB Deuce McAllister NOS

7.12 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) - RB Rashard Mendenhall PIT

7.13 BG Trash Talkers (DragonFire) - WR Chris Chambers SDC

 

7.14 Mississippi Thrill ® (Go Cats) - OTC

 

7.15 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) -

7.16 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) -

Edited by DragonFire

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.