Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Draft Round Seven

Featured Replies

  • Replies 89
  • Views 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Couldn't really decide, but....

 

WR Chris Chambers SDC

 

I think you stole one. :thumb:

Jake Delhomme QB Car

 

I thought he was taken also.

He's already been taken.

 

 

So how does this work, is HHSDad still OTC?

So how does this work, is HHSDad still OTC?

Good question, I'm really not sure. Maybe someone who was in the league last year could answer that one for us? I came in late last year so I didn't participate in the draft.

I know it sucks, but I believe we should continue. GC could just jump in and change at anytime though. I mean we do have the FA list now.

I know when nWo made a wrong pick in the other conference that they waited. I think it'd work either way. On the one hand it is everyone's responsibility to know who has been picked, but on the other we already have a precedent from the other conference that they waited.

I thought about it but I figured he would see the thread when he got on again, but if you want to go for it.

Im making a new pick!

Sorry about that, QB- Matt Schaub Texans

No problem.

 

I started the thread for round eight when we're ready.

Sorry about that, QB- Matt Schaub Texans

:lol: He's been taken as well. You might want to update your QB list.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.