Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Draft Round Seven

Featured Replies

You guys zig, and I'll zag.

I knew you'd draft for depth. I haven't forgotten your four RBs by the 6th or 7th round from last year.

  • Replies 89
  • Views 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Sometime tonight I will be shutting down my computer and boxing it up for the move tomorrow. I will not have internet access at the new house until some time Thursday. I should be able to pop it around once a day.

7.01 Harlan Mound Street Machines ® (Ballaholic) - Pittsburgh DEF

7.02 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) - Dallas DEF

7.03 Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® (Nkysportsblog) - TE Tony Scheffler DEN

7.04 Big Creek Moonshiners ® (Da champ) - Chicago DEF

7.05 Indo Savages ® (PutMeInCoach) - WR Donald Driver GB

 

7.06 Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® (UKPat02) - OTC

 

7.07 Paducah Rabbit Fists ® (00Rocket28) -

7.08 Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® (Baseballguy) -

7.09 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) -

7.10 Maysville Split Ends ® (Sumoroyal) -

7.11 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) -

7.12 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) -

7.13 BG Trash Talkers (DragonFire) -

7.14 Mississippi Thrill ® (Go Cats) -

7.15 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) -

7.16 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) -

Ethnic Eaters select Nate "Chicken Pad Thai" Burleson.

7.01 Harlan Mound Street Machines ® (Ballaholic) - Pittsburgh DEF

7.02 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) - Dallas DEF

7.03 Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® (Nkysportsblog) - TE Tony Scheffler DEN

7.04 Big Creek Moonshiners ® (Da champ) - Chicago DEF

7.05 Indo Savages ® (PutMeInCoach) - WR Donald Driver GB

7.06 Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® (UKPat02) - WR Nate Burleson SEA

 

7.07 Paducah Rabbit Fists ® (00Rocket28) - OTC

 

7.08 Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® (Baseballguy) -

7.09 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) -

7.10 Maysville Split Ends ® (Sumoroyal) -

7.11 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) -

7.12 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) -

7.13 BG Trash Talkers (DragonFire) -

7.14 Mississippi Thrill ® (Go Cats) -

7.15 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) -

7.16 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) -

Ethnic Eaters select Nate "Chicken Pad Thai" Burleson.

 

:lol: Where do you come up with this stuff?

 

 

(I'm talking about the nicknames, not the picks.)

Looks like its going to be another weekend draft for me.

Looks like its going to be another weekend draft for me.

 

Yep, I should probably start getting my list together...I hate not being here for my picks...

Ethnic Eaters select Nate "Chicken Pad Thai" Burleson.

 

What is with these nicknames?

What is with these nicknames?

Hey! No posting before you draft!

I wonder if he knew he was OTC....O well, it won't get to my pick today anyways.

^ There's no reason it shouldn't. I don't get why we're having 20 hours between some picks. It is not that hard to check this stuff.

Ya'll need to chill I'm out in the field at work and my Fantasy stuff is at the office, I'll be back in the office in a few hrs

I think everyone would've been good to go if you'd said that in your first post.

 

I know I'm one of the ones that is annoying people about these picks, but it really is moving way too slowly, and we're missing a lot of opportunities at times. You have a legitimate reason on this pick, I can deal with that. But I know we're missing some picks being made because people just aren't checking.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.