Kentucky teams traveling in July

DS 17's make to the final 8 in LA with a 76-61 win over the Oakland Rebels.

Richie Phares with a big game.......21 points.

Good team ball wins most of the time!!!!![/quote]

I agree. Ao proud of all the KY boys that are doing so well out there.:thumb:

Any updates on the 17 &16 would be appreciated.

DS 16 and under won today!

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New York Panters are the program Derek Character and Lamar Odom played for. I think game will be streamed live on maxxathlete.com, you have to sign up for free registration and then click on Grass Roots Tv. The 16u team will be on the court next to us and I think will also be streaming. Ds 17u is now 5-0 now in California and 39-13 overall. Due to plane reservations, this will probally be our last game.:cry:

I'm going to miss this bunch!:thumb:

New York Panters are the program Derek Character and Lamar Odom played for. I think game will be streamed live on maxxathlete.com, you have to sign up for free registration and then click on Grass Roots Tv. The 16u team will be on the court next to us and I think will also be streaming. Ds 17u is now 5-0 now in California and 39-13 overall. Due to plane reservations, this will probally be our last game.:cry:

I'm going to miss this bunch!:thumb:

What time will the games be carried. I tried getting it last night ...but didn't registrar. Would love to listen to both games. Want to keep up with the KY boys.

Good luck to both teams tonight.:ylsuper::ylsuper:

A tired Ds team wound up a great season with a loss to a talented New York Panther team. With Evan Faulkner back on the disabled list, The New York team came out smoking hot and hit 12-14 3's in the first half and the DS boys just didn't have enough gas left in the tank to respond like they normally do. Knowing that win or lose, it didn't matter due to plane reservations probally didn't help, but this was a very good team we played tonight that will probally go much deeper in the tournament. Ethan Faulkner

had his high game of they year with 25 but the DS team even had a hard time shooting from the free throw line. This will be the last update on our July schedule, as the Ds team finishes up their season at 39-14. Watch out for these players this year as they will be be making a lot of noise across the state. They would make a great core group to represent Kentucky in the Kentucky -Indiana all star game. They just find a way to win!

You will be Hearing these names a lot this year

Ethan Faulkner Elliot County

Evan Faulkner Elliot County

Jon Ferguson Elliot County

Barrett (andy) Meyer Franklin County

Andy Donovan Franklin County

Matt Clevenger Pikeville

Jon Bevins Logan

Richie Phares Scott County

Leonard Macon Taylor County

See ya in the bigs boys

DS 16's and 17's ran out of gas. Both lost. In the U17 game, the NY Panthers hit 12 of 14 three's in the first half. After that, they spread the floor, and with their athleticism and tired legs of the DS team, we couldn't chase them around the floor. Ethan Faulkner was the only player who could get anything going offensively and finished with 25.

Thanks Shooter for all the updates. Congradulations to our Ky boys representing very well. I hope to see these young men get free educations at the college level. Nice job guys!!!

Again thanks for all the updates this summer,,,,,

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::ylsuper::ylsuper::dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

SHOOTER--Give the head coach my congrads on a great summer. After watching these guys play at least a dozen times this summer all I can say is "What a TEAM". Very talented group that played with and beat some of the best teams and players in the country. They were an outstanding shooting team and really got after you defensively. My thoughts on the players:

Jonathan Ferguson--One of the best shooters I have ever seen. His range is well beyond the arc. Can also rebound and score inside despite only being six feet two. His rainbow long range jumper is a beautiful shot to watch.

Ethan Faulkner--A coach's dream for a point guard and if there is a better point guard in the state then I must see this guy play.

Evan Faulkner--Mr. Defense and proved his can really stroke the three ball. Makes the Elliott trio one of the best threesomes in the state next year.

Leonard Macon--A man child in the paint. Likes to dunk with force!!!

Richie Phares--Nice Athlete with size, quickness, and D-1 skills. Can score in the paint or from outside.

Andy Donovan--Most improved player this summer. At 6'8" Andy will be a force next year.

Barrett Meyers--Also can really stroke the long ball. Didn't get a lot of recognition, but along with Donovan will make Franklin County a solid team.

Matt Clevenger--Can handle the ball and plays at full throttle. Nice guard that many haven't heard of.

Jon Bevins--Big, strong inside presence that battles and can rebound and score down low.

SHOOTER--Give the head coach my congrads on a great summer. After watching these guys play at least a dozen times this summer all I can say is "What a TEAM". Very talented group that played with and beat some of the best teams and players in the country. They were an outstanding shooting team and really got after you defensively. My thoughts on the players:

Jonathan Ferguson--One of the best shooters I have ever seen. His range is well beyond the arc. Can also rebound and score inside despite only being six feet two. His rainbow long range jumper is a beautiful shot to watch.

Ethan Faulkner--A coach's dream for a point guard and if there is a better point guard in the state then I must see this guy play.

Evan Faulkner--Mr. Defense and proved his can really stroke the three ball. Makes the Elliott trio one of the best threesomes in the state next year.

Leonard Macon--A man child in the paint. Likes to dunk with force!!!

Richie Phares--Nice Athlete with size, quickness, and D-1 skills. Can score in the paint or from outside.

Andy Donovan--Most improved player this summer. At 6'8" Andy will be a force next year.

Barrett Meyers--Also can really stroke the long ball. Didn't get a lot of recognition, but along with Donovan will make Franklin County a solid team.

Matt Clevenger--Can handle the ball and plays at full throttle. Nice guard that many haven't heard of.

Jon Bevins--Big, strong inside presence that battles and can rebound and score down low.

I AGREE!!!! :ylsuper: :ylsuper:

Congrats to these outstanding athletes and young men!!! I for one can't wait to see how far they go this year and where they all end up in college.