Bracken County

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Really do think so Bear 94. The girls have really been working hard with the conditioning but they've been having alot of fun too. I think we'll see a big improvement on the floor with a large change in attitude. Also think at least a couple of the seniors girls will really benefit from Coach K's coaching style. Amazing how well girls respond when they believe a coach believes in them. Also, with Kelsch, it's pretty straight forward. Do as I ask on the floor or I gotta seat for you. And quick reminder of what he wanted you to be doing. Best five girls on the floor. No favorites. No projects. Really think we'll see a different kind of basketball out of the lady bears this year.

Really do think so Bear 94. The girls have really been working hard with the conditioning but they've been having alot of fun too. I think we'll see a big improvement on the floor with a large change in attitude. Also think at least a couple of the seniors girls will really benefit from Coach K's coaching style. Amazing how well girls respond when they believe a coach believes in them. Also, with Kelsch, it's pretty straight forward. Do as I ask on the floor or I gotta seat for you. And quick reminder of what he wanted you to be doing. Best five girls on the floor. No favorites. No projects. Really think we'll see a different kind of basketball out of the lady bears this year.

For Coach K's sake, I hope the parents believe in this too.

The bolded is easily said unless it is a parent's daughter that is in the chair next to him.

I hope the parents opinions and thoughts stay in the stands and OFF the bench and in the ears of their daughters.

For Coach K's sake, I hope the parents believe in this too.

The bolded is easily said unless it is a parent's daughter that is in the chair next to him.

I hope the parents opinions and thoughts stay in the stands and OFF the bench and in the ears of their daughters.

I think PK is smart enough to be able to ignore parent's gripes.

I think PK is smart enough to be able to ignore parent's gripes.

Yes he is.

But if you are driving down the road, unless you are willing to leave the road, you can't ignore the semi driving down the middle of the road.

I hope parents leave him alone and let him coach.

That does NOT mean just leaving him alone but shutting their mouths around their daughters and giving their skewed opinion of what is going on with the team.

Yes he is.

But if you are driving down the road, unless you are willing to leave the road, you can't ignore the semi driving down the middle of the road.

I hope parents leave him alone and let him coach.

That does NOT mean just leaving him alone but shutting their mouths around their daughters and giving their skewed opinion of what is going on with the team.

:thumb:

Most programs would be so much better if this were true.

• 1 month later...