Best Hero-Villian Duo in Movies

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was saving the best for last. :lol2:

TIme to close the thread, then? How can anyone possibly top that? Unless...

...the old man vs. the Bumpus hounds; Ralphie and Randy vs. Santa and that creepy elf, Mrs. Parker vs. the leg lamp. Let's face it - A Christmas Story is positively festooned with classic good vs. evil themes.

...the old man vs. the Bumpus hounds; Ralphie and Randy vs. Santa and that creepy elf, Mrs. Parker vs. the leg lamp. Let's face it - A Christmas Story is positively festooned with classic good vs. evil themes.

That's right. :lol2::lol2:

I hate when you guys go dredging up the river for old threads. Especially when I've posted in them, as my OCD tendencies cause me to go find my old post. Rarely does it turn out well.

On this case, however, I hit a homer with Bandit Darville v. Sheriff Buford T. Justice. Doesn't get much better than that.

I hate when you guys go dredging up the river for old threads. Especially when I've posted in them, as my OCD tendencies cause me to go find my old post. Rarely does it turn out well.

On this case, however, I hit a homer with Bandit Darville v. Sheriff Buford T. Justice. Doesn't get much better than that.

Now that I know you don't like when we do that, I'll be sure to do it more often.

^ Randy Parker vs. Jim Schue.

It would work so much better if he had a nefarious-sounding one-syllable name. For example, "KHAAAAAAAAAANNNNNN!"

As it stands, I just can't work up that much venom for someone I find to be largely agreeable, or, at least, nice enough to the point I can't call out his disagreeableness.

Martin Brody vs. Jaws

Parker worries me. Reading old BGP threads at 1:30 am? What does that tell us about RP?

Martin Brody vs. Jaws

You're just now worried about me?

Well, since the bb gun problems got straightened out, I thought things were ok.