Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK fans: Why do you think the 'Cats are above criticism and/or lampooning?

Featured Replies

  • Author
I can't speak for everyone, but for me, it's because I like UK better than any other college basketball team.

 

I like the Reds, but I don't scream bloody murder when someone says something negative about them.

  • Replies 140
  • Views 16.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Rush, is that really you?

 

:cool::lol:

I like the Reds, but I don't scream bloody murder when someone says something negative about them.

 

I suppose people are different, plus, the Reds suck.

  • Author
I suppose UK fans are different, plus, the Reds suck.

 

Fixed that for ya …

Fixed that for ya …

 

Weak.

Weak.

 

But funny. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.