Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Zornes out at Boyd Co.

Featured Replies

Who-ever they hire, He will need to bring some dicipline with him. After watching them at Fairview this group was out of control mouthing their coaches and each other and kicking chairs after the game. They should Beg Bob Sparks to come out of retirment and take the job.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can tell you with extreme confidence that Dave Wooten will be the big dog at BC this year.......................

Steve Dodd for sure going to TN? He may be a good candidate.

I can tell you with extreme confidence that Dave Wooten will be the big dog at BC this year.......................

 

Excellent choice if it happens.....:thumb:

This would be a great choice if made. Dave would work with the kids and care more about them all through the rest of their lives.

This would be a great choice if made. Dave would work with the kids and care more about them all through the rest of their lives.

Totally agree!!!!:thumb::thumb:

Nathan Sutton would be the best candidate for this job! He could grow with the team and be a great addition to the program!

If he wants it I think Pete Fraley should have a shot. He has given many years to the girls program at BC and really deserves a shot at the boys job to show what he could do.

I would say Fraley will stay with the girls as his daughter is coming up through the system.

I agree Nathan Sutton would be a great young coach in any program and I would love to see him at Boyd Co. since Greenup does not seem to want to give him a chance, But Dave Wooten and Rick Griffith has put many years and time into this program and deserves the chance first. Pete Fraley is also a good coach but has always let it be known that he more than likely will stay with the girls job at least until his daughter is gone. Any of the 4 coaches mentioned would tickle me and be a gret choice since they are all good men and would love the kids and help them to become better men in life.

Could the lack of talent this year have weighed in on his decision. After watching them play this summer, this might be the weakest BC team in a long time. Good luck to Coach Zornes!!!

I may have to agree with you Golfer Dad. I have seen a lot of coaches that bail out when they see the wins column heading south for a few seasons. I'm not saying that IS the case with Mr.Zornes but we do see it a lot. I hope the health issue isn't serious.

What was the reasoning? Just when you thought the Boyd - Ashland matchup was marquee with Biggs and Zornes going head to head.....so who are the front runners now

Is Biggs the coach at Ashland? What about coach Zornes son does he teach or coach. They had a very good team with Zornes and Biggs on the floor in the late 90's.

It has been many moons since I last logged on/joined Bluegrass preps. Just as interesting as I recalled it to be. Anyway just want to put in my two cents on who should be the next BC Coach....The name I keep hearing is Rick Griffith (former standout in the 80s under Roger with a current resume in coaching and teaching as long as my arm). I know Rick to be a good man and an excellent coach. He has a son in the program and has been seen on the sidelines at the elementary, middle, and high school. He has an understanding and drive for what it will take to get the program on track. Good luck to whoever gets it, it will be an uphill struggle

You can take my previous post to da bank peeps.................You are going to hear alot, but I am sure of this............

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.