Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Round Two

Featured Replies

I fought with keeping Gore or taking my chances. Martz calling the O in SF scared me away...

 

Stop dropping undrafted names in this thread please :lol:

  • Replies 50
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
After looking at the keepers, there are a ton of top talents out there.
:thumb:
  • Author

2.01 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) - RB Maurice Jones-Drew JAX

2.02 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) -

2.03 Louisa Lumber (stick1) -

2.04 Fleming Hooligans ® (1996) -

2.05 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) -

2.06 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) -

2.07 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) -

Stop dropping undrafted names in this thread please :lol:

 

Wanna swap slots in this round? :lol:

  • Author

The website Draft Results page shows Huggs Thuggs drafting in round one, and then six picks in round two. The site would not let me update the draft without a round 1.

I'm ready if NWO picks:)

  • Author

If you are not getting email updates from the moves that are taking place today you will need to change you status of the MFL web site.

 

What you need to do is go to the MFL main page and click on the "My Team Page" link. From there on the setup line click the "Advanced" link. From there you will be able to set up you logos, icons, and select the emails you want to get. I recommend you choose at least Draft Status Update, Opponent's (And Own) Lineup Submission, Trade Proposals/Results (not including Trade Polls), Waivers/Free Agent Moves, and Weekly Results.

 

Most league based info will come from my email address, if you need this let me know. Depending on which program you are using for your email, you might have to add my address to your safe user list.

 

You will also be able to set your time zone from here, so that the site times will be local time for you.

 

If you want to get you emails sent to more then one address, this is where you do it.

 

If you are to type that likes to get text messages, you can plug in your cell phone provider and number, and on game day you will get about 5 live scoring updates sent to you.

Anybody know how to get in touch with NWO? I'll get a quick pick in if he is ready.

Anybody know how to get in touch with NWO? I'll get a quick pick in if he is ready.

 

Haha...technically he still has about 8 or 9 days to make his pick if he wants, lol.

Anybody know how to get in touch with NWO? I'll get a quick pick in if he is ready.

 

LOL, I am ready

Haha...technically he still has about 8 or 9 days to make his pick if he wants, lol.

 

Exactly, remember any time it gets to me it will be mornings before I pick. I work nights.

Guys...the AL is already in RD 3, we need to get this going....:lol:

Anybody know how to get in touch with NWO? I'll get a quick pick in if he is ready.

I've been having problems with my ISP. They should be cleared up in a couple of days or so.

 

Just off the top of my head. I'll take Darren Macfadden.

I'll take Ryan Grant (Louisa Lumber).

 

 

2.01 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) -Maurice Jones Drew

2.02 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) -Darren Macfadden

2.03 Louisa Lumber (stick1) -Ryan Grant

2.04 Fleming Hooligans ® (1996) - On the clock

2.05 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) - On deck

2.06 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) - In the hole

2.07 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe

Fleming Hooligans

 

Select - Marshawn Lynch

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.