Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Round Two

Featured Replies

The draft can start any time GT is ready. There is on time limit until 8 AM CST 7 July.

 

2.01 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) -

2.02 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) -

2.03 Louisa Lumber (stick1) -

2.04 Fleming Hooligans ® (1996) -

2.05 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) -

2.06 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) -

2.07 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) -

  • Replies 50
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where can I find the list of players kept???

  • Author
Where can I find the list of players kept???
The rosters at the MFL website are correct.
The rosters at the MFL website are correct.

Link me please... :D

  • Author

;)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.

Maurice Jones-Drew RB JAX...

How in the heck was he available?

No clue, but I'm glad he was... :lol:

I got my list of picks ready to go, let's get this thing rolling!

No clue, but I'm glad he was... :lol:

 

After looking at the keepers, there are a ton of top talents out there.

After looking at the keepers, there are a ton of top talents out there.

I fought with keeping Gore or taking my chances. Martz calling the O in SF scared me away...

After looking at the keepers, there are a ton of top talents out there.

 

If you want pm your list and ill tell you who you should take first. Dont pay attention to the fact I pick before you.;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.